• 153(current)
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2017-07-19, 15:40)Milhouse Wrote: @J_E_F_F: texturecache.py missing songs Music

Can this be tailored down to a single band name, or specific folder within the source? Ie. from my remote SMB NTFS share.

texturecache.py missing songs Music/Elvis

Doing that, still wants to load all 96 chunks and takes a very long time to see if the changes I did made a difference.
Unfortunately not - it has to load all of your songs.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Is there any way I could delete all landscape and animateposter entries for all my movies with this?
Try "texturecache.py purge all <pattern>" where <pattern> is a string (regex) that matches your landscape or animated poster artwork.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks but I think purge would delete the actual files, wouldn't it? I want to delete all landscape and animated poster art work for all the movies in the texture cache database.
Never mind. I think I understand this a little better now. If they are in the kodi database it will try and cache it in the texture cache database. I have to figure out a way of removing them from the kodi database. Smile
texturecache.py is called by a post-processor script from tvheadend, running on a 24/7 server. I have two libreelec clients, configured almost identically (usernames passwords, etc), except their IPs are naturally different. How could texturecache access all running clients. Is there a way to have more than one IP in the configfile, or could i run texturecache.py with different configfiles?
Thanks
You can run with different config files by adding "@config=<filename>" on the command line, or add "sections" in the config file then add "@section=<name>".

For example:
Code:
qaperiod=-1
cache.castthumb = yes
allow.recacheall=yes
download.threads = 4

section = lounge

[bedroom]
kodi.host = 192.168.0.8
network.mac = b8:27:eb:12:9e:7b

[lounge]
kodi.host = 192.168.0.20
network.mac = 00:c2:c6:cc:18:bb
download.threads = 8

Adding "section = lounge" in the unnamed "global" section will cause "lounge" to be used when @section is not specified on the command line, ie. it is the default section.
... easy,

thank you!
Hi to all! I want to ask a question about updating movies info. Actually, OMDB requires an API key to work. I want to know if it's possible to replace OMDB with this API:
https://github.com/theapache64/movie_db

Or, at least, to let the user choose the API.

Regards
(2017-08-21, 14:21)nick13tl Wrote: Hi to all! I want to ask a question about updating movies info. Actually, OMDB requires an API key to work. I want to know if it's possible to replace OMDB with this API:
https://github.com/theapache64/movie_db

Or, at least, to let the user choose the API.

Regards

You can submit a PR with the required changes, but I've no plans to change or add support for an additional API.
When TheTVDB Api v1 is switched off on October 1st. Will this tool still be able to scrape data from TheTVDB? Or will an API key be required? Does this tool support TheTVDB Api V2?
No (it has no support for TVDB API), no, and no.
I'm trying to cache all my local art to stop disk spinups but it's not working. I am running the program with the "c" command. I am not getting any errors, it just shows a large number of skipped files and I still get disk spinups on first browse to movies/tvshows (so art is definitely not cached). Only config I have is "allow.recacheall = yes".

http://imgur.com/a/gKgDh

How do I cache ALL art, I see there's a "C" command but I am afraid that will overwrite my customized art.
(2017-08-26, 17:44)Tyrindor2 Wrote: I'm trying to cache all my local art to stop disk spinups but it's not working. I am running the program with the "c" command. I am not getting any errors, it just shows a large number of skipped files and I still get disk spinups on first browse to movies/tvshows (so art is definitely not cached). Only config I have is "allow.recacheall = yes".

http://imgur.com/a/gKgDh

How do I cache ALL art, I see there's a "C" command but I am afraid that will overwrite my customized art.

Kodi won't cache _ALL_ art - it won't cache skin art, for instance, however this script will attempt to cache all of your media library artwork.

If your disks are spinning up that could be because of other reasons, such as Estuary checking for the existence of folder.jpg, it's not always easy to know why the disks are spinning up.
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17