[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
@radigast this is a scanning bug in Kodi.

The texturecache.py script is simply asking Kodi to perform library scans of the relevant folders - what Kodi does after that is entirely down to Kodi, and in this case it's going a little bit wrong.

I would suggest opening a ticket on trac.kodi.tv, and I would say that steps 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 10 are the only relevant steps for the ticket - caching has nothing to do with this.

It's clear that when you scan the second show ("Jillian Michaels ...") that Kodi is overwriting the first TV show ("Home") as both are being created with the tvshow id #1, which is why all the episodes appear to be merged together as they're both linked to tvshow id #1. Kodi should be allocating a new tvshow id #2 to the second tvshow ("Jillian Michaels ..."), and then linking the new episode #2 to tvshow id #2.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2017-11-12, 17:40
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617