[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2018-09-12, 22:18)MANswers Wrote: I use Media Companion for scraping my library, and then run update library in Kodi. 
Every once in a while I will remove a few movies from the filesystem in one go.. (movies that i have watched and do not like, or would not like to store them).
Hence I was wondering what job i can execute in Texture cache every once in a while to remove these obsolete entries from the kodi library.

I am not interested to execute texture cache on individual movie names.. I'd rather just have an automated job run every few days.

So please guide me with the command.. is it C or c, or something else?

texturecache.py P - it's documented in the first post of this thread.

(2018-09-12, 23:04)MANswers Wrote: Also, in one of the previous post, the installation method had parameters that i dont see in the current version of texturecache.py, has anything changed...Huh see below... I dont see these params

The texturecache.cfg properties file is documented in the first post. Maybe try reading it?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2018-09-12, 23:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17