[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I just learned of "texturecache.py" and I am trying to figure it out.  The reason why I am intrested in it is because my Thumbnails cache is 5GB and tens of thousand of images in size.  I didn't realize that it was growing so large and I need a way to clean it up, hence I found "texturecache.py".

I've been reviewing the docs and follow some of the examples, but I'm not sure how to clean only the Thumbs directory.  I use a centralized Thumbnails storage, on my NAS, and point all of my devices to the same location, probably the reason why it's so large.    I ran this example  ./texturecache.py x "where lastusetime <= '2019-01-01'" and I get a lot of stuff, but nothing from the thumbnails.  

I copied the config example from the docs and added in the Thumbnails share on the NAS, but I'm still not seeing anything from the Thumbnails.  What is the correct syntax to clean out only the Thumbnails and not other cached images?  After I clean up the thumbnails, then I'll review other images and see what needs to be cleaned.

Thanks

Daryl

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by rosede - 2019-09-24, 14:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17