[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
@littlejeem I may have to admit defeat, here. I really appreciate all the logs, but unfortunately Kodi is telling me _nothing_ about why it can't process the artwork it has been requested to download - it just returns a totally irrelevant error message and doesn't log anything useful about the artwork file it is being instructed to access.

Are you able to re-cache the Batman artwork? Based on the log in your second link it appears you actually scanned "The Dark Knight", and are currently using remote artwork for the poster and fanart, so does texturecache.py C movies "The Dark Knight" successfully re-cache those posters and fanart?

I'm wondering if your media-library has become messed up which is now causing problems for Kodi (such a shame it's keeping the details of those problems to itself). A full rescan may be the best solution (you can use texturecache.py to backup then restore watched statuses!)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2020-03-01, 17:29

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.