•   
  • 192(current)
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I finally succeed to restore watched list from old library export using an intermediate and temporary kodi for generating the watched list backup.
Hello Milhouse,
my recordings from a tvheadend server are stored on a fileserver via nfs. In Kodi the fileserver is the source for my movies.
The folder structure looks like:
2020-12-14 21-30 A Boring Recording
├  A Boring Recording-poster.png
├  A Boring Recording.ts
├  A Boring Recording.nfo
└  A Boring Recording.tbn
The folder and the video file is created by tvheadend - ".nfo",  "-poster.png" and ".tbn" are created by a (pre-processor) script. The ".tbn" is just a channel logo copied and renamed. During the recording, you will see (Kodi - Movies - BigList) the title of the recording:  "A Boring Recording ... is beeing recorded" and the channel logo as thumbnail. When the recording is finished or stopped, the "post-processor" script  creates an updated ".nfo", takes a snapshot of the video and replaces the ".tbn". After rescanning the database, the updated ".nfo" is shown in Kodi, but not the new ".tbn".

Is the a way to update the Kodi database (and Kodi!) with the new "A Boring Recording.tbn"? I tried some curl/json stuff and texturecache with the qax command. And I got no reliable solution...
(2020-12-17, 15:31)Bernd245 Wrote: Hello Milhouse,
my recordings from a tvheadend server are stored on a fileserver via nfs. In Kodi the fileserver is the source for my movies.
Is the a way to update the Kodi database (and Kodi!) with the new "A Boring Recording.tbn"? I tried some curl/json stuff and texturecache with the qax command. And I got no reliable solution...

Oups,
is my problem perhaps Kodi (V18) related?
I tried the following steps:
1.  deleted the .tbn file
2. ./texturecache.py C movies "A Boring Recording"   ->   ;-)   image is deleted from .../userdata/Thumbnails/6 folder   ->   :-(   nothing changed in Kodi
3. new .tbn file copied into movie folder
4. ./texturecache.py qax movies "A Boring Recording"   ->   ;-)   image from new .tbn is in .../userdata/Thumbnails/6 folder   ->   :-(   oh, a twinkle, but the original thumbnail loads again
5. Restart Kodi   ->   :-|   the new thumbnail is here   ->   :-(   Woman acceptance factor = 0
Remarks:  This happens despite rescanning and cleaning from inside Kodi and remote via curl.

Do you have an idea, or am I off-topic?

Bernd
@Milhouse I am enjoying this cool script for years..... Since last week I am getting this weird issue while updating my IMDB details via OMDB API.... For some reason it's skipping all Movies until "B". Can you please inform what to do and how to fix..... I have attached the tc.log as well...

Console output: https://pastebin.com/BFD1xegg
Executed command: ./texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields.movies=top250,title,rating,votes | ./texturecache.py set @logfile=tc.log
Hi I keep getting forcing recache all is disabled but I put the line in at the end, I tried everythiung like removing the # at the beginning like the text says, leaving it, formatting it as allow.recacheall=yes instead of allow.recacheall = yes, putting it at the top, erasing the whole thing except for that line. nothing works, can u please help i feel like im making a noob mistake but ive never used python before really.

Code:
##
## THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE CONFIGURATION FILE
##
## All of the following lines are comments.
##
## Remove the # at the beginning of a line
## to make that property "active".
##
## Add extra properties to the end of the file.
##
## Don't specify properties unless you want or
## need to override the default value.
##

#userdata = ~/.xbmc/userdata/
#dbfile = Database/Textures13.db
#thumbnails = Thumbnails/
#xbmc.host = localhost
#webserver.port = 8080
#rpc.port = 9090
#download.threads = 2
#extrajson.albums  =
#extrajson.artists =
#extrajson.songs   =
#extrajson.movies  =
#extrajson.sets    =
#extrajson.tvshows.tvshow =
#extrajson.tvshows.season =
#extrajson.tvshows.episode=
#qaperiod = 30
#qa.file = no
#cache.castthumb = no
#logfile =
#logfile.verbose = no
#network.mac = aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff
allow.recacheall = yes
  •   
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.