Solved Loss of HDMI when TV is powered off
(2013-03-08, 18:15)Diggs Wrote: Boardcrusher,

I will give one of them a try tonight. I am curious, when you had the VNC solution working, did it require a constant remote connection, or did you just apply the settings via the remote connection then disconnect? I assume the purpose of VNC is just to allow you to change settings with the monitor disconnected. Thanks for the links, have spent a lot of time reading about this issue from all the links provided in this thread. Amazing how many suffer from this issue.

I set the resolution once using VNC. Then it remembers that it needs to keep it at 1920*1080, so you can disconnect afterwards. So your assumption is correct.

EDIT: just tried it. Used the method in the first link, first the solution posted by robbo100. I think that's what I used earlier, but now in CCC it doesn't show resolutions greater than 1600*1200 (so could not perform step 6). I think this is because the CCC is quite different now from what it was then. Anyway, went on with the steps as added by rsbrux in the same link/post, and I'm pretty confident that I now have the working solution again (haven't really tested it much yet). I will report if it's a fail after all, but so far so good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss of HDMI when TV is powered off - by boardcrusher - 2013-03-08, 23:05

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loss of HDMI when TV is powered off2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.