Release libre.fm scrobbler
the libre.fm scrobbler allows you to scrobble the tracks you play in kodi to libre.fm

this addon is available through the kodi addon repo.

If you have issues with this addon, please post a Debug Log!
You will receive NO support without a debug log.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for making this happen, I'll give this a go.

Why was Libre.fm support dropped from XBMC itself?

matt
Founder, Libre.fm
(2013-03-07, 00:39)mattl Wrote: Thanks for making this happen, I'll give this a go.

Why was Libre.fm support dropped from XBMC itself?

matt
Founder, Libre.fm

basically everything that relies on third party sites, should be done as an addon.
we've been plagued way to often by things in xbmc being broken due to third party site/api changes.

it's way easier to update an addon to fix the issue than to release a new version of xbmc to address it.

we've been going this route for some years now, by turning the metadata scrapers into addons,
moving weather support out of xbmc and into an addon...and so on :-)

last.fm / libre.fm were basically the last two sites that xbmc depended upon internally.

cheers,
ronie
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is this project dead!? (libre.fm)

I was checking for opensource alternatives but seems that libre.fm as not reached critical mass nor big development.

So it seems for tracking movies, series and music we are stuck to trakt and last.fm... no opensource alternatives i think... (i really don´t know what opensource means besides opencode and diy... but i like the idea of you controlling your data....)
Listen Brainz from musicbrainz is a good alternative/addition to Libre Fm. Stumbled on this post searching for a Kodi add-on that support it
I have LibreELEC 9 (Kodi 18) installed on a RPi 3B+ with Libre.fm scrobbler configured for my account.
Have listened to music but looking at the website libre.fm I can't find it scrobbled...
Anyone else could test and see if it's working?
TIA
Cheers
Amazon FireTV stick 4k Max
(worst device ever for running Kodi on...)

Kodi 20 Nexus
gone temporarily back to Kodi 19.5 due to Nexus subtitles font issues
(2018-01-28, 03:04)EvilAaron Wrote: Listen Brainz from musicbrainz is a good alternative/addition to Libre Fm. Stumbled on this post searching for a Kodi add-on that support it
 If you use the last.fm scrobbler and then manually import each month or 6 months into listenbrainz then it works perfectly. Thats what I do currently.
(2019-02-13, 14:20)john3voltas Wrote: I have LibreELEC 9 (Kodi 18) installed on a RPi 3B+ with Libre.fm scrobbler configured for my account.
Have listened to music but looking at the website libre.fm I can't find it scrobbled...
Anyone else could test and see if it's working?
TIA
Cheers
please post a Debug Log
(2019-02-13, 15:55)ronie Wrote: please post a Debug Log 

Coming to think of it, yesterday I wasn't listening to anything directly on my library. I was listening to through music addons.
Since I don't recall if those addons are legit/allowed I won't mention them and I will test again tonight with some music from my own library.
It would be cool, though, if libre.fm could scrobble music coming from addons.
TIA
Cheers
Amazon FireTV stick 4k Max
(worst device ever for running Kodi on...)

Kodi 20 Nexus
gone temporarily back to Kodi 19.5 due to Nexus subtitles font issues

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libre.fm scrobbler0