No addons in XBMC.ORG using Rasberry
Only new to XBMC. I have installed XBMC v 12 (OpenELEC) on my Raspberry. Everything seems to work fine except when I go to search for addons such as Ozweather and other addons contained in the XBMC.ORG, the folder is empty. The raspberry will not let me use fusion.xbmchum.com as a source either.

Help
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

System/Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > highlight XBMC.org repository, open context menu, select "Force refresh". Wait a few minutes and see if the repository is populated now.
Hmmm. So new to this. How do I open the context menuHuh
What input device are you using to navigate XBMC on your RPi? If it's a keyboard, press "c".
Sorry, found it. I right clicked on it and 'Fore Refreshed' and still nothing. Does anyone know if it is only some repositories that work??

I have XBMC working on my Windows PC. The XBMC.ORG repository works and so does the anilkuj repository, but the both appear empty on my raspberry.
It may take a while before the add-ons show up in the repository. Some people reported that they had to do "Force refresh" several times before the add-ons showed up (but that may simply have been due to not waiting long enough).
I downloaded both the OpenElec and the RaspbMC. The OpenElec did not show xbmc.org, but with Raspbmc it was there straight away. maybe it has something to do with Openelec's latest build.
(2013-03-08, 00:23)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

System/Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > highlight XBMC.org repository, open context menu, select "Force refresh". Wait a few minutes and see if the repository is populated now.

Had the exact same problem. First make sure your lan cable is live (green flashing lights on the PI) then force refresh as above ^. Wait about a min then double click "XBMC.org add-ons". You should see "Working" and a loading icon in the bottom right corner. Wait a short while as the list populates.

Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No addons in XBMC.ORG using Rasberry0