• 11(current)
VNSI4 alpha
Thanks for the very good work FernetMenta! I'm using the 64bit linux-version of XBMC-12.1 on an Atom/Ion-board. Since vnsi3 I have the problem, that xbmc crashes after suspend to ram. With the old vnsi suspend does work without any problems. xbmc and vdr are on different machines. On suspend of the xbmc-pc the vdr-pc is started via wake on lan so vdr is up some seconds later. The first try of vnsi to connect to vdr failed, because vdr is not up fast enough and that causes the crash of xbmc. The old vnsi tries to connect until vdr is up.
How is this related to vnsi4? Please open a new thread and pastebin debug logs.
currently loving vnsi Smile
so fast and stable should be adopted as xbmc frontend, since xbmc i don't see xbmc having native livetv mode....yet.
Hi FernetMenta,

i just want to say thank you for your awesome work. I updatet from xbmc 11 to 12 and 13 on my 3 clients (see signature) and from xvdr to vnsi4 today (Thanks to the bad weather conditions on sunday here in north germany ;-) )

Everything works like a charm on all my hd+,FTA and sky hd channels.

One little bug is still there since the first vnsi/xvdr plugin: At the end of an recording iam getting the message (German) "Aufnahme geplant: ...."
The correct DialogKaiToast would be "Recording finished/Aufnahme fertig gestellt...."
This Message comes with xvdr too. So I think its not Plugin related
Server OpenSuSE 12.3 - vdr-2.2.0 - 2xSatelco EasyWatch-C - streamdev-server git-19.02.15
Client OpenSuSE 12.3 - vdr-2.2.0 - SoftHDDevice git-19.02.15 - XBMC - Nvidia GT 610 / 331.79
Client Zbox ID84 OpenSuse 12.3 - vdr-2.2.0 - SoftHDDevice git-19.02.15 - Nvidia 331.79
In LIVE TV, when a channel is openened and i'm browsing XBMC menus, audio and video is stuttering in background, is this normal?
(2013-04-08, 11:43)hfmls Wrote: In LIVE TV, when a channel is openened and i'm browsing XBMC menus, audio and video is stuttering in background, is this normal?

This depends on your system. Rendering video and gui at the same time may bring your unit to its limits. It's working fine on my system with my version of XBMC, System has Nvidia GT520m and running Linux. My default setting for deinterlacing is temporal/spatial. For background video it skips every second deinterlacing cycle.
(2013-04-08, 11:22)asshep Wrote: This Message comes with xvdr too. So I think its not Plugin related

Most likely it is plugin related and how vdr timer states are interpreted.
Is there a chance to get a test-version of vnsi4 for rpi-xbmc? im running raspbmc and openelec.. could someone make a zip-file for that addon?
XBMC version 12 or 13?
im running 12.1 @the moment. Its the latest rbej-build.
I built an openelec build a couple if days ago with xbmc gotham. I can upload it when I finish work. Five hours to go. But note it is plain openelec, rbej adds extra test commits.
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
charlie that would be very nice. I dont really need the extra commits as far as pvr-channel-switching is working..
Note that I also had occasional negatives with rpi without the 2 commits I mentioned on the other thread. Those are in my master branch.
Ok. I want to check out the new timeshift-feature and have a look how stable the actual snapshot is working. the osd is not working with the pi right?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VNSI4 alpha3