No TV adapters found after Standby
Hello,
my XBMCbuntu was already perfect. I was able to wake up the machine from standy and it woke up for scheduled recordings. But for some days it did'tn work anymore. When the machine wakes from standby in the TVHeadend Webinterface no TV adapters are detected and in XBMC I get the response that no channel is assigned to service. After I reboot my Zotac everything is fine again. I reinstalled the latest drivers from Suntek but this didnt solve the problem.
Can anybody prevent me from reinstalling the complete system...?
Thanks for helping
You could try stopping tvheadend and or the driver modules on suspend and restart them on resume with a pm suspend script.
(2013-03-09, 13:55)bilbonvidia Wrote: You could try stopping tvheadend and or the driver modules on suspend and restart them on resume with a pm suspend script.
Thanks for the reply.
Can you explain how to realize this ?
I am by no means an expert but as no one else has replied. You'll need to work out the name of the modules / drivers used for your tuner from the output of this command:

lsmod

Make a note of the module.

Then create file /etc/pm/sleep.d/99_htpc.sh command "sudo nano /etc/pm/sleep.d/99_htpc.sh"

copy and paste

#!/bin/sh
case "$1" in
suspend|hibernate)
rmmod "the module noted earlier"
;;
resume|thaw)
modprobe "the module noted earlier"
;;
esac

Then make this script executable by doing
sudo chmod +x /etc/pm/sleep.d/99_htpc.sh

and see what happens.
Thanks, Bilbonvida
I've found a workaround in the Suntek-Forum:

It seems that it is a usual problem that TVHeadend gets started before the stick is initialized.
There is a feature in the driver to run applications as soon the device is present.

I created this script and it works:

/etc/sundtek.conf
device_attach=/etc/init.d/tvheadend restart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No TV adapters found after Standby0