Rai Italia. New To XBMC (Help Needed Please)
Hi There,
I assume I am not the first beginner to come on the forum and ask for help so firstly I apologise for my lack of knowledge.
I'm a new user of xbmc after a suggestion from a friend, I must say, what a fantastic programme, extremely useful for somebody in my situation.
I was advised to download version 12 from the site and install the xbmc wizard that my friend passed me on a disk. I went through with the installation and everything works perfect (Sports, Movies, Live TV Etc) most importantly for me the Italian Live TV channels found through the "NotFilmOn" video add-on. I watched the Rai 1, 2, and 3 streams everyday until one day i booted up xbmc and the Rai channels had gone. All the other Italian channels remained but the Rai had gone.
As a beginner and somebody still exploring xbmc I come here to see if anybody can explain why Rai has gone and consequently try to figure out a way to get them back,

Thank you very much in advance,

Any help is appreciated.
If you check FilmOn (www.filmon.com) you'll see that the Rai channels are missing.
That's the reason why you don't get them in xbmc.
(2013-03-11, 20:46)aferrandi Wrote: If you check FilmOn (www.filmon.com) you'll see that the Rai channels are missing.
That's the reason why you don't get them in xbmc.

Does this kind of thing happen frequently or is this a rare occurrence?
In your opinion is there any chance FilmOn or any other Add-on for that matter will bring back Rai?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
See also http://www.ispazio.net/283767/filmon-con...canali-rai
(2013-03-11, 20:52)EvansMinx Wrote: Does this kind of thing happen frequently or is this a rare occurrence?
In your opinion is there any chance FilmOn or any other Add-on for that matter will bring back Rai?

There is zero chance that this situation will change because of a EU ruling:
http://www.smarttvradar.com/11529/europe...tchup-com/

If you live in Italy, you can use my addon to watch RAI streaming:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155922
I made the streams for all italian channels (Rai included) for the Livestreams addon.
Also I have a software to watch some Sky Italia (Sky Uno, Sky Sport 1 & 2, etc.).
If interested, send me a PM.
(2013-03-28, 12:17)flipponzio Wrote: I made the streams for all italian channels (Rai included) for the Livestreams addon.
Also I have a software to watch some Sky Italia (Sky Uno, Sky Sport 1 & 2, etc.).

PM Sent, Thanks.
(2013-04-10, 17:48)EvansMinx Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 12:17)flipponzio Wrote: I made the streams for all italian channels (Rai included) for the Livestreams addon.

PM Sent, Thanks.

Hi,
did u got any reply?
I'm also interested in testing this addons
thanks
(2013-05-15, 06:55)alexrah Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 17:48)EvansMinx Wrote:

PM Sent, Thanks.

Hi,
did u got any reply?
I'm also interested in testing this addons
thanks

Same Here!
Hi to all,
I'm looking for a playlist with italian channel (Rai 1, 2, 3 and maybe Rai Italia) that works in US. Would you guys help me? Thank you
Is this a dead thread, looking to hookup some Italian links for some family visiting overseas, is there a guide for this
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai Italia. New To XBMC (Help Needed Please)0