Music fanart not scraped
I'm having difficulties scraping album artwork under Frodo, including artwork which scraped fine under Eden.

Debug log of a library update + search for additional artist information

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4117

Two probs:

- Some artists have local fanart, which isn't added to library view. For example: Immortal, Magnum
- Some artists don't get fanart and folder-artwork at all (despite them being listed at musicbrainz). Scraper goes through the artists really fast, but doen't download. For example: Aura Noir, Bob Catley.

For testing purposes I tried a number of platforms, a local library as well as a shared one on a NAS (both with and without a centralised MySQL-library), many different scrapers; rebuilding the lib, but the same problem persists. I'm pretty much out of idea's, anyone?
Another strange thing concerning the artists that I stored local fanart for. I bring up the context-menu to manually add the artists. It tries to connect to the (external?) database, and immediately asks me to input the artists name. It's already correct, so I 'ok' the screen, yet no results. After that it prompts me again to insert the artistname, ad infinitum. It never goes to a list of similar artists where I can pick one manually (unlike Frodo did), nor does it give me a screen to manually select fanart and thumbs.

Again, the same happens on different platforms and different libraries. I'm getting the feeling something is wrong with the matchmaking-process (possibly when Frodo encounters similarly-named artists, though I'm not sure) during music scraping.

Thoughts, anyone?
Another strange thing related to my second post. When I switch from Confluence to Metropolis and manualy look up info for the artists, it does give me a list of similarly named artitst, enabling me to pick one manually. When I switch back to Confluence, said feature doesn't work.

Also, despite being able to select said artist, there's no folder-artwork or fanart downloaded - only the artist nfo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music fanart not scraped0