[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on
(2013-03-18, 22:22)tikkiew Wrote: 1.Add new movie
1.Instead of adding "Add new movie" to a all of the filter sublist. I suggest to move it next to the other filers.
Implemented with version 0.0.3
(2013-03-18, 22:22)tikkiew Wrote: 3. And I don't want to select the profile when adding new movie. I would rather use my default profile. Add an option on settings?
Add new movie > select default profile or give me an choice to select a profile.
Implemented with version 0.0.3, See add-on settings
(2013-03-18, 22:22)tikkiew Wrote: 2.Filters
I feel their are to many filters which basically mean the same. I would prefer to see only a view to keep it simple. Like the webbrowser. I also looked at the api docs of couchpotota. And filters like delete, ingored doesn't provide a list of movies.

Add new movie
All Movies
Wanted
Manage/Done
Implemented with version 0.0.3
(2013-03-18, 22:22)tikkiew Wrote: 3.apikey on settings
Remove option to set apikey on settings. Users should only use the username and password to login. What's the point anyway of setting username and password. When the apikey is visible?
Implemented with version 0.0.3. The main reason I exposed the api-key was for debugging. It will now only be used internally.

Good suggestions - thank you!

Regarding your suggestion to see the search result while adding new wanted movies, I need to think about that.
Personally I don't use CouchPotato, I only wrote this add-on because some users are asking for "Add to couchpotato"-support in some of my add-ons (like HD-Trailers.net). So the possibility for calling this add-on from other add-ons is important for me. That is why I show the search result in a modal select dialog and not a xbmc plugin vfs-view.
Like I said, I will think about the possibility to have both: A modal select dialog when called from external add-ons and a xbmc plugin vfs-view when "Add new Movie to wanted list" is called internally.

anyway, you can find the new version in the first post, please give it a try and I look forward to your feedback regarding the other suggestions Smile
regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] CouchPotato Manager Add-on - by sphere - 2013-03-19, 00:05
question - by paul elder - 2013-06-11, 17:00
Not connecting - by josh4trunks - 2013-07-25, 07:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on2