[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on
Hello,

i need help =)

when i want add a movie with Couchpotato Manager i get error
un openelec i only see " ScripterrorTongueyt"

and in sabnzbd i can see in the logs..

"API Key missing, please enter the api key from Config->General into your 3rd party program: 127.0.0.1>Python-urllib/2.7"

where can i set the api key from sabnzd to Python-urlib/2.7 ??

THX :>
Hello,

Installed it but I get addon.py error when adding a movie. This is what is shown on the logs... Any ideas? Thanks!

14:59:06 T:3038341824 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSelect.xml) ------
14:59:06 T:2731506496 NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: "_api_call started with endpoint=movie.add, params={'profile_id': 12, 'identifier': u'tt1077368'}"
14:59:07 T:2863659840 DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc
14:59:07 T:2863659840 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"method":"Application.GetProperties","id":83208701,"jsonrpc":"2.0","params":{"properties":["version","volume"]}}
14:59:07 T:2863659840 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling application.getproperties
14:59:07 T:2731506496 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 22: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mediacenter/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/addon.py", line 501, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "/home/mediacenter/.xbmc/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
File "/home/mediacenter/.xbmc/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
listitems = view_func(**items)
File "/home/mediacenter/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/addon.py", line 271, in add_new_wanted
plugin.notify(msg=_('wanted_added'))
File "/home/mediacenter/.xbmc/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/xbmcmixin.py", line 300, in notify
(msg, title, delay, image))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 22: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--
14:59:07 T:3038341824 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
I have installed CP and added the movies i want it to watch for, i have set it up just for torrents and not news groups, i take it will sill work?? i have also installed CP addon in xbmc I have set it with password and put it on port 8085, however all I get is a black screen can anyone offer me any pointers as to what Im doing wrong

Regards

Paul
Thank you for this addon. It makes it really easy to add movies to CouchPotato right from XBMC and I really like the integration with iTunes Trailers. I have encountered two issues while adding new movies. The first came when I tried to add the movie "Big Fish". After searching for the movie the script fails, but if I reverse it and search "Fish Big" it searches and gives me a list of movies to pick from.

The second issue I am having is when I add a new movie to CouchPotato with the addon that is already available to download, CouchPotato sends it twice to SABnzbd. Sometimes it is the same release twice and sometimes it is two different releases. This may be a problem with CouchPotato or my setup, but when I add the movie with CouchPotato, not the addon, it only downloads one release as it should.

Log: searching "big fish" then "fish big" and adding to CouchPotato.

Thanks for any help, this addon makes my 10ft UI nearly perfect.

Edit: Just looked at GitHub and saw double requesting has been fixed, will update to that version, thanks!
Love this Smile

Thought of a good use for this... when you're looking at an actor, you can see a list of all the films they've been in and view the film details. Being able to add to couch potato from this window would be amazing.

I guess this is down to the creators of the skin or add-on creator to add this support? But thanks for creating this add-on so that it's possible!
@ziti: I've updated the plugin about a week ago, could you recheck?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi, I just installed this add-on and it seems to be a great addition to my xbmc set up. Thanks so much!

I don't use CouchPotato automatic downloads, instead I trigger each one of my wanted list whenever I want. Could you add an option to trigger manual download from the add on?

Thanks in advance
(2013-07-24, 11:09)lucfig Wrote: Hi, I just installed this add-on and it seems to be a great addition to my xbmc set up. Thanks so much!

I don't use CouchPotato automatic downloads, instead I trigger each one of my wanted list whenever I want. Could you add an option to trigger manual download from the add on?

Thanks in advance

This is already implemented. Just select a movie and you will see all available releases. Open up the context menu on any release and select "Download Release".
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-07-24, 17:56)sphere Wrote: This is already implemented. Just select a movie and you will see all available releases. Open up the context menu on any release and select "Download Release".

Sorry. For some reason it isnt working for me. When I select a movie it either shows me an empty list or returns an addon.py error.

Is there any useful information I can send to you?

Does this log file helps?

xbmc.log

Thanks in advance
Just tried installing this plugin. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Code:
22:28:40 T:140154580760320  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: u'connect: hostname="EXAMPLE.com" port="80" use_https="False" username="USER" api_key="True" url_base="couchpotato"'

I can connect to the url fine from a browser.
I've tried couchpotato, /couchpotato, and /couchpotato/ as the url_base. I have couchpotato username+password set and set them in the app under 'username'+'password' and 'Basic Auth Username' + 'Basic Auth Password'
Greetings

first, great work this is a very nice add on.

however could you please add 2 features.

the first is to have a list of snatched/found download, i personally don't download automatically and select the movies manually to ensure getting the best releases so such a list is really helpfull (another thought would be to add some kind of visual representation similar to the watched tag to the wanted list)...

the second is viewing the suggestions from couch potato, the suggestions for which movies to download are helpful for discovering new movies and it would be great if it is implemented.

thank you for the good work.
(2013-03-14, 22:50)sphere Wrote: [*]List your movies (incl. original-title, cover, fanart, year, ...)

Hi sphere and others,

I installed this yesterday and was hoping to use it as a way to create "bookmarks" for movies my wife may want to watch sometime... stuff I find on 1Channel- and not just bookmarks, but also a description/cover art, as you would get on 1channel.

I see this addon isn't intended for this, and that clicking on a
2wanted" movie name does not play it in 1channel...

Do any of you know if there is some addon that does that? It is always such a pain to find a movie for my wife, so I want to have a collection of informative LINKS to stuff she might like.

Cheers,
Mark.
(2013-07-24, 20:04)lucfig Wrote:
(2013-07-24, 17:56)sphere Wrote: This is already implemented. Just select a movie and you will see all available releases. Open up the context menu on any release and select "Download Release".
Sorry. For some reason it isnt working for me. When I select a movie it either shows me an empty list or returns an addon.py error.

I have the same issue, this is what I find in the log:

Code:
19:12:33 T:11820  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: 'trying api_key...'
19:12:33 T:11820  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: '_api_call started with endpoint=app.available, params=None'
19:12:33 T:11820  NOTICE: [CouchPotatoApi]: 'trying api_key: success'
19:12:33 T:11820  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/movies/377/releases/" matches rule for function "show_releases"
19:12:33 T:11820   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('info',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\geo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.py", line 504, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\geo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\geo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\geo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.py", line 343, in show_releases
                                                info = release['info']
                                            KeyError: ('info',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:12:33 T:9980   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/377/releases/

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
(2014-01-11, 20:47)buongiorgio Wrote: Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't use CouchPotato anymore and couldn't reproduce this issue with a test install.

Could you try something for me:
Please change Lines 342, 343 in "C:\Users\geo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.couchpotato_manager\addon.​py"
Code:
for release in releases[library_id]:
        info = release['info']
to:
Code:
for release in releases[library_id]:
        if not 'info' in release: continue
        info = release['info']
You need to be accurate with the whitespaces in python!

Please report back if this silences the error and if you still see releases.

thanks,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi Sphere,
thank you for your answer and sorry for the late response: I didn't notice your post till yesterday. I modified the addon as you described. There are still problems. The error message does not pop out, but for every movie it returns an empty list, included movies that in couchpotato's web interfaces have one or more torrents snatched.
Ciao,
gio

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on2