[RELEASE] YouTube Channels - Organize and watch your favourite channels
Hey AS,
I get no results from the YouTube live channel, viewing in firefox shows ulcoming feeds and live streams in lrogress.

Would it also be possible to add the feeds section etc too or is this not required as its technically covered in the most recent section fr most cases?

Cheers for this though, it's a dam live saver of an app Nod
Is anybody experiencing playback issues? I think this might be a wider problem with XBMC but I am not sure yet.

You Tube videos will stop completely instead of "buffering" and there is nothing wrong with my connection. If I go directly to the YT page of the video it loads plays fine.

If you want a log let me know.
(2013-04-30, 12:14)PatrickBateman Wrote: I get no results from the YouTube live channel, viewing in firefox shows ulcoming feeds and live streams in lrogress.
Hi, do you mean the "Live Section"? If yes, this is no channel.
If you are really talking about a channel, please post the url so i can have a look at it...
Is the live content not browsable via the Youtube add-on?

(2013-04-30, 12:14)PatrickBateman Wrote: Would it also be possible to add the feeds section etc too or is this not required as its technically covered in the most recent section fr most cases?
I have never seen the "Feed" Tab before, seems not to be availabe on all channels. I will have a look at the Feeds (and Playlists).

(2013-04-30, 20:16)djfourmoney Wrote: Is anybody experiencing playback issues? I think this might be a wider problem with XBMC but I am not sure yet.

You Tube videos will stop completely instead of "buffering" and there is nothing wrong with my connection. If I go directly to the YT page of the video it loads plays fine.

If you want a log let me know.
Playback is done via the Youtube add-on, so i have no influence on that.
If you still have problems with youtube, you should post your problem in the Youtube thread. Maybe, you are not the only one...
Trying to install this add on but the downloading progress message stays at 0% then disappears without the installation having been done.
(2013-12-09, 07:07)pdops Wrote: Trying to install this add on but the downloading progress message stays at 0% then disappears without the installation having been done.
Just try it again. It's in the official xbmc.org repo - maybe the servers had some problems...
(2013-12-09, 15:03)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Just try it again. It's in the official xbmc.org repo - maybe the servers had some problems...
I did try again now with the same results. You're probably right about the server problems as there is talk about this elsewhere on the forums and they're shown as down here:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mirrors.xbmc.org
(2013-12-09, 20:04)pdops Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 15:03)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Just try it again. It's in the official xbmc.org repo - maybe the servers had some problems...
I did try again now with the same results. You're probably right about the server problems as there is talk about this elsewhere on the forums and they're shown as down here:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mirrors.xbmc.org
Yes, some confirmed problems with the xbmc servers...
Hey, could you add an option for default quality of played videos? I'd like to force 720+ playback. Thanks.
(2014-01-20, 16:24)vlmtf2 Wrote: Hey, could you add an option for default quality of played videos? I'd like to force 720+ playback. Thanks.
Playback is done via the Youtube addon. You have to set the default quality via it's settings.
Hi,
I'm using Android 4.1.2 TV device. with air-mouse. clicking on screen keyboard and searching for the channels I want, drive me nuts. Is there files I can copy to my PC , edit them with comfort on Notepad++ and return them to the device with all my channels bang on?

- I tried editing favourites.xml under /userdata but it didn't work.
Hi,
I am testing 13.1 Gotham and it appears to break this plugin by not allowing me to add new channels Sad
Do we have a Gotham update coming soon?
Any way to bypass the age restriction on videos?
Something is broken. The channels are still listed but the videos in the channel are not displayed.
I can't even add a channel on XBMC 13.2. Just says script failed....Sad
i and many others would be very grateful if this plugin was fixed
thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTube Channels - Organize and watch your favourite channels1