• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
Okie.. Dokie... I have used the MQ4 skin since it was pre-release and I thought it was the best skin ever... But I absolutely love the ACE skin, it has the same features (plus more) of MQ4 but it is not a hog on the resources.. Finally, a skin that I can use on my HTPC plus my ATV2s... Thus giving the same user experience all over the house Smile

Well done & keep up the great work!
first things first: mq, congrats on another fine skin! Big Grin it looks amazing, and performs very well on a pretty old (5 years) laptop im using right now. Very well done!

I'd have one tiny request though, to make it even better in my opinion. I'd love for the small blue square in the main menu to not be blinking, or maybe have a setting to disable it? It's blinking very fast, and it's really distracting from the awesome clean lines and design you made for the main menu. (i'm using it in horizontal mode btw, if that makes a difference). Hope you'll consider this one, other than that: job well done!
Sensational skin yet again incredible fast and a joy to use.
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
This is truly a remarkable skin. In addition to many rewards in heaven, my donation is on the way.
Awesome Skin, better than Aeon Mq 4 Smile , i just have a little question , how can i access movie trailers more quickly? you know instead of accesing the information
section, o and is there a way to remove the disc art from right list viewtype?

Thanks in Advance Smile .
@ruly463, in main menu, movies, press down arrow - in submenu - look Trailers-Set Script (you define what addon prefer for trailers), very easy. In widgets when you enter in one item have option for run movie or run trailer. In collection press C (Context Menu), look option Play Trailer for specific movie.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
thanks Smile
Damn , I've just personalised MQ4 and now this comes along lol.
Just out of interest, for those who have moved from MQ4, what's been the dealbreaker?
The skin is AWESOME! Thanks for all the hard work!

I got a few request/questions/thoughts about it (for your consideration of course) Wink

1) Can you add a Showcase typeview? I know the CoverFlow is similar, but those posters are too big, you can't really see the fanart behind them. Or maybe you could add "small posters" switch to Coverflow?

2) Can you add options to invert colors of media labels? I think the black bar will look way better then the current white one with thin labels/fonts. Plus maybe you should center them?

3) There should be an option to choose between ClearArt and ClearLogo in Right List typeview. Can they be put at the upper left corner? They will look better there, i think

4) The option to disable widgets would be nice. Plus when I'm on my TV Shows screen on main menu - it automaticly shows the large lower widget with "in progress" episode, but it doesn't shows any lower widget automatically at Movies section - is this right?

5) the progress bar while watching videos is only goes for like 1/4 of the screen size. Is it a bug or by design? And is there any way to show "remaining time"?

6) the weather icons aren't animated (I got the extra pack) - is this right?

7) how can I get this function to work? "Display of the episodes that aired on the day. Function provided by the script TV Show - Next Aired." Huh

Thanks in advance!!!
HTPC: XBMC Gotham 15.2 on Intel NUC DCCP847DYE (Intel Celeron 847), 2GB RAM, Samsung PM830 SSD, OpenELEC 6.0.0
SYSTEM: Panasonic TX-P65ST50, Pioneer VSX-922K, Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 + Diamond 9.CS + SW150 sub, Logitech Harmony 880 remote
@bass63, I think MarcosQui is the person for answer yours question, but I will try answer item I know how work, remember this skin is for use with XBMC frodo or gotham, don´t use with XBMC Eden.

1,2,3 Only Marcos Qui for answer.

4. There are available options for disable all widgets (clean menu mode) and in progress widget (Show Progress Panel), look in skin settings, main menu category. The functions are fine here

5. Design, I believe don´t have option for remaining time yet.

6. Animated Icons work perfect here, but you need go to customize, weather item and active option show animated weather icons (weather menu).
Go to settings, customize options, locate weather item in the list.

7. It´s auto function, but only work if you use live tv, in this case in home, will appears posters episodes aired on the respective day.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-03-16, 23:34)djbarney Wrote: I'd love for the small blue square in the main menu to not be blinking
I second this request. Good skin so far, thanks!
im running frodo XBMCBUNTU,

in settings/addons/get addons/skin i don't see ace....
how to get it?
great skin!

I need some help customizing MY MENU 1 AND MY MENU 2. How do I add video addons to these menus?
I would like to have my favorite video addons in Menu 1 and shortcuts to .strm files etc. in MY MENU 2.

Is this possible?
cannot find this skin /not in addons or add more
Guys im having issues with extra fan art within the Episodes Sections, im getting a black background it doesn't happen all time
just like 1 out of 3 times every time i enter a series, heres an example:

and when i remove the extra fan art option and choose the default art the background comes back, ex:

is there any way to fix this little problem?

Thanks in advance, really loving this skin Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26