Win Just upgraded from 11 to 12 no progress bar
Just upgraded from 11 to 12 no progress bar on "updating library / Scan for new content" on videos. and yes the setting toggle for Hide Progress of library updates is off. I always like to see the progress of an addition to the library. I hope the xbmc developers are not taking away basic functionality in new versions "like Microsoft always does"? It should be a simple toggle switch. Spent 1/2 a day searching with no results

Please help, Hope its a simple fix or just my stupidity with a new version.

Shep.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

The update library progress bar is still there for Frodo. Are you able to add new items to your video library?
Yes I can add new Movies and TV shows, There is just no scan or download progress bar that shows up in the upper right corner of the screen as prior versions did.

As a note on version Windows 7 "current" and the download of the current web OFTB XBMC 12 download "no updates"
Have you tried enabling "Hide progress of library updates", running a library scan, disabling "Hide progress of library update", and running another library scan?
Yes i have I will try another time and update you
No still;; no progress bar or messages in XBMC. TV and Movie are still being added and downloaded, but no indicators or messages show up in any progress bar. Have to do a manual search to see if they are there.
You are using a skin that is not fully compatible with Frodo?
(2013-03-18, 07:10)toiva Wrote: You are using a skin that is not fully compatible with Frodo?

Thanks Toiva, Big Grin That was the problem it did not like the Confluence Vertical skin from a few releases ago,
So I was having this same problem. I guess I now know the problem but I really like the vertical themes. I use confluence vertical.
Is there a simple, fast vertical theme for the new version?

Thanks
(2013-11-15, 02:11)reapur Wrote: So I was having this same problem. I guess I now know the problem but I really like the vertical themes. I use confluence vertical.
Is there a simple, fast vertical theme for the new version?

Thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145080
Thank you.
Not sure how I missed that skin. I was just browsing that forum not too long ago Smile

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just upgraded from 11 to 12 no progress bar0