Fanart for main menu/main menu customization
Hi there. I am pretty noobish at XBMC, despite using it for about a year now.

I want my main menu to show Fanart of my movies instead of those Images that come with the Installation file. I once managed to do so, but I forgot which addon/plugin it was. I would be very happy if one of you could suggest me an addon which does that, preferably one which only uses fanart with a Minimum Rating or something.

Second request: I love the Looks of the main menu, but sometimes I Need variations. I am using the Aeon Nox Skin - is it possible to Change the Looks of the menu within the Skin (other font maybe)? with another addon maybe?

Thank you very much in advance.

P.S.: I really tried to look for existing threads before writing, but didnt find anything, sorry Sad
I believe in Aeon Nox, if you go into Settings > Skin > Customizers > Main Menu Customizations (backgrounds/widgets) and select the menu item you want to change the background for and select the Background option ... I'm not sure if this is going to be exactly what you're looking for, I haven't played around with it too much... As for the fonts, just go to Settings > Appearance > Skin and there is a font option in there. There are a few default fonts that I believe are pre-loaded, you can scroll through them to find one you want. This Wiki Article will explain how to set up other custom fonts you'd like to add if the default ones aren't to your liking.

I'm sure there is likely another way to do the fanart part that works a little more to your liking then the method I posted, but I've never really played around with that too much in Aeon Nox simply because I'm a big fan of the default backgrounds Wink

Just remembered, you could also use the Artwork Downloader add on to download Fanart for all shows into a local folder, then just use the method I described above and set that folder as your Multi-image source for backgrounds and it should cycle through the Fanart folder created by the Artwork Downloader (I believe)
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart for main menu/main menu customization0