Solved [BUG] Media codec flagging where none belongs.
Bug 
Various views display Media Codec Flagging Images where none should exist,

Views affected (not complete list)
Media Info
Media Info 2
Media Info 3
Fanart views
Poster wrap

Affected content
tvshows (tittle)
moviesets (Both library when group movies in sets is turned on and movie sets node)

I Chase the problem down to /usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/720p/ViewsVideoLibrary where most the problems see to exist.
It seems that Container.Content(TVShows) and Container.Content(Sets or where these are defined should not include Media Codec Flagging Images section but they do and problem is other container types are defined in views which complicate things.

I would ask help from a skilled skinner to help me sort this out as its beyond my ability.

Please help. me set this right.

The bug report (originally only took 1 view and tv shows into consideration but then noticed this was deeper than it first seemed) that need clearing and fixing please if you can edit trac reports help on http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14176

Bug report needs generalizing and clearing up, but for sure this media flagging is a bit all over the place., If Only someone help me patch XBMC to fix that bug please.

uni.
Made pose a bit more clear (hopefully). But unsure about skinning parts.

uNi
I believe this problem is because of some settings being moved around in Pre Frodo, so only a developer can shed some light on this.

Someone indicated on trac report this commit was at fault https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/ddf4...9cd307f267

Any developers care to have a look?

uNi
This is definitely no Confluence problem, it's a bug with XBMC.
Universal, your comments about devs not caring about bug reports are not helpful. Sure, you might have lots of rep points and have elevated yourself to be an unofficial support person here on the forums but that's not an excuse to start pointing fingers.

I took a quick a look at some of the views and in Confluence those are easy to fix by skinning. I have to wonder why the visibility conditions were not set more accurately, instead of relying on a fact that the infolabels would be empty and it would do no harm to make them visible at tvshow and sets level for instance.
This has now been solved on V13 Alpha3, marking as such

Thanks to all replies.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] Media codec flagging where none belongs.0