• 2(current)
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon
thx. i will look into it
The Orf TVThek website had a remake. The addon is broken for now. I'm working on a new version and will be releasing the update[/align] by the end of next week. hopefully Wink

@bleichmittel :the update will probably fix your problem
(2013-11-21, 02:25)sofaking Wrote: The Orf TVThek website had a remake. The addon is broken for now. I'm working on a new version and will be releasing the update[/align] by the end of next week. hopefully Wink

@bleichmittel :the update will probably fix your problem

how the code can you play rtmp
can you share the snipped code ?

Thank you
just add the rtmp url to a listitem. you can check out my sources on github

https://github.com/s0faking/plugin.video...default.py
0.2.0 is done

https://github.com/s0faking/plugin.video.orftvthek

check out the github or wait until xbmc staff add it to the official repo
Nice!

Thank you, sofaking!

*fixed the error caused by another change on the orftvthek website

pushed the new version today so the update should be in the official repo in a few days. otherwise checkout my github
Hi,

I am using XBMC on a Raspberry Pi (raspbmc). There the addon is not working.

Changeing the Menus takes a very long time. And a video never shows up playing (just the screen goes black). And during execution of the Plugin the CPU goes up to 100%.

Any Idea what is going on, or how to debug this?

lG uk, from vienna
(2014-02-07, 00:34)uk3_ Wrote: Hi,

Changeing the Menus takes a very long time. And a video never shows up playing (just the screen goes black). And during execution of the Plugin the CPU goes up to 100%.

lG uk, from vienna

Hi,

are you using the newest version? have you tried deinstalling and reinstalling the addon?

i currently don't have a RPI with XBMC installed lying around. you can enable debugging on the system menu and post the log file here. Just tested everything on Windows and Linux and it seems to work fine. The problem with the high cpu usage is caused by the html parsing the addon has to execute.
I just wanted to report again. I do not know if my problems were really caused by your add-on. I had some other issues and also issues with other streams. First I turned off compositing, which can cause problems under Linux (at least that is what I heard). It helped with tearing, I do not know if there were other issues because of this as well.

I also had troubles with Streams because of this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=169930

I could net test my former issues with ORF TVThek because I do not see the the "[Alle abspielen]" option anymore (have you removed it?). Which does not matter for me, because one can still select "Ab hier abspielen". So at the moment your addon works perfect for me.
(2014-02-07, 14:59)sofaking Wrote: Hi,

are you using the newest version? have you tried deinstalling and reinstalling the addon?

Yes, I tried 0.2.1 (from the reop) and 0.2.2 (from github).

(2014-02-07, 14:59)sofaking Wrote: i currently don't have a RPI with XBMC installed lying around. you can enable debugging on the system menu and post the log file here. Just tested everything on Windows and Linux and it seems to work fine. The problem with the high cpu usage is caused by the html parsing the addon has to execute.

On my Mac the plugin works as well. I'll check the debug-logs this weekend and come back. Yesterday I looked in the regular log and there was nothing strange. Python got fired up and was running ... the plugin does not seem to crash at any point. It just sits there and does something for a long time. It is quite possible that it is just the weaker CPU that makes the whole thing unusable slow.

But I'll look into it a bit more and come back with my findings.

lG uk3
alright. i fixed some minor issues today and pushed the 0.2.2 into the offical repo. now the "sendung verpasst" feature is working again and also the "Alle abspielen" option is back on track. give it some time. it might be on the xbmc repo servers some time next week.
(2014-02-07, 00:34)uk3_ Wrote: Hi,

lG uk, from vienna

I have exactly the same problem... Tried version 0.2.1 and 0.2.2
Yesterday I tried to watch "Sommerkonzert 2014". I opened category "Kutur" and then tried to start the video, but it failed.
Then I started a search for "Sommerkonzert", the video was found and started without problems.

Are any further logs required to resolve the issue?
(2014-06-05, 07:26)polo_joe Wrote: Yesterday I tried to watch "Sommerkonzert 2014". I opened category "Kutur" and then tried to start the video, but it failed.
Then I started a search for "Sommerkonzert", the video was found and started without problems.

Are any further logs required to resolve the issue?

thx for the feedback. seems like the tvthek page changed a bit. (http://tvthek.orf.at/topic/Kultur/6275545) the items without images/description on the website are not parsed correctly due to a change in the html code. i will fix this in the upcoming version
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon3