• 8(current)
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon
Here the debug log from yesterday evening.
LOG

1. Start Kodi
2. Start TVThek plugin
3. Select an item
4. Just empty lists
5. Quit Kodi

On a test system (Win 10 + Kodi 18 nightly) the plugin works perfectly.
Please enable Curl logging in your settings and repeat the process and repost the log file. Go to "System Settings" => "Logging" and check "Enable component specific logging". then click on "Specify component specific logging" and click on "Verbose logging for libcURL library". the item should be highlighted green depending on your selected theme. I can't really tell what the problem is with the appended logfile from your last post

cheers
Thats all --> LOG

I've changed nothing.
But since a few days (maybe weeks) it doesn't work anymore.

regards
did something else change. according to the log you can't even start the addon. on your last log i saw the loglines for opening menuitems in the addon (for example "Neuste Sendungen")
(2018-08-24, 17:14)Keksebacker Wrote: Thats all --> LOG

Not a Debug log (wiki) and something with your Kodi installation is wrong, which isn't related to this add-on.
(2018-08-27, 17:06)Rechi Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 17:14)Keksebacker Wrote: Thats all --> LOG

Not a Debug log (wiki) and something with your Kodi installation is wrong, which isn't related to this add-on. 
You are right.
But I've posted the debug log in post #106

What should be the problem?
Everything works fine (SkyGo, PVR, Emby database, big box, ...) for a long time except the ORF addon.
You have many 'ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window *' in you log, so something is broken in your Kodi installation, which isn't related to this add-on. Try to fix that first.
Hi!
I am getting interrupts and breaks in the streaming of ORF Tvthek videos - almost all times in the evening. During the afternoon it works correctly. If I use the Tvthek in the evening in parallel with the PC Browser it works with no problems - so ORF seems to find out that the KODI plugin is not using their player and does stop it when more traffic is on the tvthek.

I think that it is necessary to give the ORF website the feeling that a normal browser is using it.
have tried using the adaptive quality setting? the web player is using it by default so maybe thats the reason. i've looked at the player requests but besides a lot of calls to ad servers i can't really find anything thats different from the addon requests.
Thanks for your reply! I tried that yesterday evening. If I use "adaptive" it is better, but not really smooth. It does not fully break and stop playing as it did before. But it does freeze sometimes, loads and then goes on for some seconds like fastforward, and then plays normally.

When I use TVthek in the browser it does never freeze. When I use Youtube or ZDF-Mediathek on Kodi it does never freeze. So it has something to do with ORF and the way the plugin uses their website, I suppose.

I am using Kodi on a Raspi 3 with the latest Libreelec- and Add-On-Version.
Hi Sofaking,

sorry to bother you, but the ORF-addon is not working anymore.
Yesterday the ORF informed their listeners, that the mediathek is upgraded and has some new features.
Could this be the reason that the addon is struggeling?

I would be very happy if you could have a look on this!
Blush
Hi contadino,

thx for the message (no bother at all Wink. i'm already working on the update. hopefully everything will be ready on the weekend. i'm moving to another flat right now, so time is a little tight these days. in the meanwhile you can use the serviceAPI option.

cheers,
s0fa
Perfect!
Thank you very much Sofaking. You are my hero! Blush

PS: and good luck with the flat-changing! Hope you got enough helpers.
(2019-03-21, 19:03)contadino Wrote: Perfect!
Thank you very much Sofaking. You are my hero! Blush

PS: and good luck with the flat-changing! Hope you got enough helpers.

thx contadino. sorry, it took me a little longer than expected to fix the htmlscraper. i'm almost done, but impatient folks can try the latest github commit Wink. i still have to do some code cleanup und fine tuning before i push that baby to the official repo.
Thanks for your efforts!
Hope, you manage to finish the addon soon.
I already thought that the ORFthek-update is a bigger one - at least the android-app has a totally new face.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon3