• 9(current)
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon
(2019-03-31, 15:05)contadino Wrote: Thanks for your efforts!
Hope, you manage to finish the addon soon.
I already thought that the ORFthek-update is a bigger one - at least the android-app has a totally new face.

i finally managed to finish all the changes for the html scraper. checkout 0.9.0 from my github page. the update should be available on the official repo in the next couple of days

enjoy,
s0fa
@sofaking:

Sorry, its a little late. I just want to leave a BIG thankyou for maintainig this add-on!
Everything works wonderful now and optically its even better than before.
All in all i like this Kodi-Add-on more than the ORF-Android-App... Laugh
Wish you all the best
greets conta
This addon really rocks.

One suggestion though - did you look at the possibility of adding a download function?
(2019-10-11, 20:48)max_gradient Wrote: This addon really rocks.

One suggestion though - did you look at the possibility of adding a download function?

thx. i'm sorry but in order to keep this addon alive (aka. not taken down by orf or get sued in any way) i won't implement a download option
Sorry to disturbe you again... Big Grin

It seems, ORF has introduced some new changes which let the Kodi Addon struggle.
When i try to watch e.g. ZIB there are 2 options - to watch die program in one turn or the single chapters one after one. When i choose to watch the single chapters (like a playlist), Kodi get killed...
At least its possible to restart Kodi from the operating system level.
(2019-12-23, 15:50)contadino Wrote: Sorry to disturbe you again... Big Grin

It seems, ORF has introduced some new changes which let the Kodi Addon struggle.
When i try to watch e.g. ZIB there are 2 options - to watch die program in one turn or the single chapters one after one. When i choose to watch the single chapters (like a playlist), Kodi get killed...
At least its possible to restart Kodi from the operating system level.
hi contadino,

the error is already fixed in the master branch on the github repo (https://github.com/s0faking/plugin.video.../issues/93). i will try to push the update to the offical repo asap
Thanks a lot!!
Just tried the update from the github repo and it works perfectly again.
Btw. its easy to install - just download and directly open in Kodi. Before i thought its maybe tricky... Big Grin
Great addon, thanks!

Could you please push latest 0.10.2 into offiicial repo? The bug with the new quality strings just bit me ;-)
sorry for the delay guys. work is crazy right now. i just pushed the update. might take a few days until the commit has been reviewed
just pushed an update to fix the current livestream issue (caused by the special bundesland heute shows). there seems to be an issue with the kodi repo submission so i'm not sure how long it takes until the update arrives in the offical repo. for now please use the zip from my github page: https://github.com/s0faking/plugin.video...tag/0.10.3

please stay home & stay safe
(2020-03-15, 22:10)sofaking Wrote: just pushed an update to fix the current livestream issue (caused by the special bundesland heute shows). there seems to be an issue with the kodi repo submission so i'm not sure how long it takes until the update arrives in the offical repo. for now please use the zip from my github page: https://github.com/s0faking/plugin.video...tag/0.10.3

please stay home & stay safe

Great, thanks!

Your Addon will be in heavy use in these days to come ... stay home & stay safe
(2019-11-03, 19:37)sofaking Wrote:
(2019-10-11, 20:48)max_gradient Wrote: This addon really rocks.

thx. i'm sorry but in order to keep this addon alive (aka. not taken down by orf or get sued in any way) i won't implement a download option 
For downloads of many German/Austrian TVs there is www.mediathekviewweb.de or the program mediathekview at https://mediathekview.de/ 
Problem might be geoblocking, if you are located elsewhere.
Hi Sofaking,
i have just updated to Kodi 19.0. Like expected the ORF-addon does not work here.
Are you planning to update the ORF-addon for Kodi 19?
(2021-02-19, 23:44)contadino Wrote: Hi Sofaking,
i have just updated to Kodi 19.0. Like expected the ORF-addon does not work here.
Are you planning to update the ORF-addon for Kodi 19?

Works for me. Make sure you have the lastest version from the official repo.
Thanks for the hint wsnipex!
I tried yesterday to install the ORF-addon in Kodi 19 from the given repo there and it told me, the addon is not fit for vers.19.
So i will have a look at Sofakings github-page. Can i find the working version there?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon3