[WIP] Quantum
Requests: Artists logos on Music OSD and support of Record Labels , if possible
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2013-06-09, 19:08)bandelguy Wrote: Requests: Artists logos on Music OSD and support of Record Labels , if possible

logo then comes the next version.
Record Labels..I must behold me
(2013-06-13, 16:52)Jugger75 Wrote:
(2013-06-09, 19:08)bandelguy Wrote: Requests: Artists logos on Music OSD and support of Record Labels , if possible

logo then comes the next version.
Record Labels..I must behold me

Thanx
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
thanx for bringing the artist logos.

the studio logos get outside the movie info box.

Nothing else much to complain about.
I really like this skin, its simple and fast! Only 3 features i can't seem to find (if they are there, please let me know how to enable them)
1. when watching videos there is no progress bar so i can move the mouse over and choose a time
2. there are no indicators showing that i've watched something
3. I love the epg timeline and channels, I think they're the best i've seen. They are a bit bit small on a 32" tv. Is there any way to reduce the number of channels shown on the epg timeline or the channels list, in order to make what is on screen larger?

i don't mind helping logging or testing, just don't know how to add this support.

thanks for the great work
Sorry I am writing now
quantum has been completely revised

new repo now at xbmcnerds
Great skin love it. Couple of problems on live tv on the homescreen the top righthand box is in the wrong place it is over to the left of the screen? Also banners on home screen are not set right and on the tv on the homescreen the right hand lists recommended movies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Quantum5