Playing albums in order
Hi - since upgrading to frodo I have an odd issue which I can't seem to find a solution too, when I select an album to play and say for example select play on track 1 it only plays that track and doesn't select the next one even though the option is selected in settings. If I select play on the album cover from the wall it plays the album in random order but does select the next track automatically.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
  • Plays one song and stops.
    • System/Settings > Music > Playback and verify the following two options are as shown below:
    • Playback next song automatically (Enabled)
    • Queue songs on selection (Disabled)
  • Random playback order
    • Play a song
    • Open slide-out menu on left
    • In the "Now playing" section at the bottom, be sure the Random option is not enabled -- the rightmost icon (looks like a mini-DNA strand) does not have an arrowhead displayed on its lower-right edge. If it does, click the icon and the arrowhead should disappear, which turns off random playback.
Random order suggests you have random enabled. Play a track, pop up the OSD and toggle the random state.

The other one I'm not sure about - grab a Debug Log of it happening - it may highlight the issue.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing albums in order0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.