UPNP Not showing Logo or DVD/Blu Ray Cases
I have searched, but havent found what im looking for, not sure if im using the wrong keywords or what but, I have a main PC with XBMC (frodo) that is setup through UPNP to other XBMC machines in the house. I have Aeon Nox as the skin for these, I love the look and layout. On my main PC where all my libraries are, I have it set up to show logo's with the tv shows and movies, and I have the settings to show blu ray or dvd cases around the movie posters (Showcase view settings) they look great and show on the main PC, but when I go to the library on my other XBMC machines, the logo's dont work, just the normal text, and DVD cases show but they arent showing Blu Ray or DVD they are just what im assuming is a default cases (grey or black with 3 dvds on them instead of where it would say DVD or Blu Ray

Am I missing something? If this not available? Any help would be great!!
Id prefer to stay this way through UPNP But if setting up MySQL or something similar is better, then id look into that.
It's not a big big deal, but just a neat feature id like to have if possible
I think its a desireable feature as well, but unfortunately it just isn't there :-(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPNP Not showing Logo or DVD/Blu Ray Cases0