XBMC auto update .nfo playcount
Why doesn't XBMC update its .nfo's when you watch a new movie or episode regarding <playcount>. I couldn't find the answer on the forum. There are some scripts that let you change the playcount manually, but that is not what i'm looking for. I wouldnt mind to update my existing library (I use MediaCompanion), but in the future it would be nice to have XMBC auto edit the .nfo when i have watched a movie/episode. Is this already possible? It seems pretty basic, knowing that in the XMBC database watched statuses are being kept track of. I have some addons for Trakt.tv which work great and i'm keeping track of what i've watched on that site. I think it would be more disasterproof if my .nfo's were also be updated automatically, in case something drastic has to change.
export liabary to single files should do this, ok its not automatic but you could do it weekly/monthly
Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks.
And the other way around? I watched movies, exported the database, moved the movie and the .nfo file from one folder into another, and re-added the movie. All data was imported correctly, but the played-status was not. Is that a bug or is it supposed this way?

Regards.
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate> <!-- import previously exported playdate and playcount from .nfo files. Defaults to false -->

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=advancedsettings.xml
Thanks! Didn't know that. That helped!

Regards!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC auto update .nfo playcount0