I Want to Love XBMC, but....
it's difficult unless you have a fiber pipe into your home (or wherever). I have 20 Mbps only with a solid link to where I'm running it with access to the big screens, but streaming still suffers. Short of having a dedicated HTPC for it and that ultra fast connection, is there a specific tweak or setting to help with streaming? It works fairly well on my Nexus tablet, but I can't see getting rid of my DirecTV yet. I was hoping this would be the answer because I'm probably moving to Belize by the end of the year, and this would've been great being there, but I can only imagine how bad the streaming would be down there.

I'm glad there's a place to vent where everyone understands... Big Grin
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Are you talking about XBMC or streaming video content in general? You need to provide a whole heap more information about what you are using and what you are trying to do before anyone can even entertain the idea of offering you any relevant suggestions.

(2013-03-22, 00:20)Stacman Wrote: I'm glad there's a place to vent where everyone understands... Big Grin
This is not a sounding board for any of life's ills. It has to be XBMC related. Smile
RE: Your reported post. What was deleted? Your post and thread are right here. Still waiting for you to provide information about what you are trying to do, with what, and what exact problems you're experiencing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I Want to Love XBMC, but....0