Multi file DVD rip problems
Hello, I am a proud noob to XBMC, I have some DVD rips on my harddrive that I am trying to put in my video library on XBMC. Each DVD is ripped into many VUP,IFO, and VOB files within a Video TS folder. When I transfer the folder over to XBMC, I run the scraper, it displays title info for some of the files individually, some correct, some wrong, as in one called Videodrome. I have checked and unchecked the Stack option with no different results. I certainly am not the only person who rips DVD's in this fashion. I have searched the forums for a simple answer, but have none.

I have some other DVD rips on my harddrive in avi and other single file formats and have no issue getting them scraped with correct info.

Could someone please help.

Thank you
i would recommend keeping them as single file iso's.
I've got the same setup, as this is the arrangement of files from the Linux DVDBACKUP command.

Works perfectly for me. So it *should* work for you too, but I'm sorry, I can't explain why it doesn't.

(The only issue is multiple DVD collections, because The Movie Database isn't looking for DVD disks, it's looking for movies. So the five disks of Blade Runner are appearing as various assorted titles. Most entertaining is "Disco and Atomic War" for Disk 2. In fact, I've got a copy of that for *every* Disk 2 in my collection... I'll deal with it eventually!)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi file DVD rip problems0