renderer has noise reduction... :(
i tried all options in the settings dxva/software/auto/pixelshaders
they all have some sort of noise reduction going on, i guess the actual renderer is not changed or something ... Sad( is there a way to do that because this defeats the purpose of having high-def video playback-when detail is wiped off into some pasty mud picture...
Make sure no scaling is involved. If not, the renderers do a literal 1:1 (excluding any YCbCr->RGB conversion) of the image.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

no scaling... but i ended up with disabling DXVA2 (and using any other rendermethod but DXVA) - and that did it
There may be some settings for DXVA2 in your graphics driver that could be futzing with stuff. Ideally you want DXVA2 enabled as that gives you hardware decoding on the GPU.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

the dang thing now slows down during playback for a few seconds when i browse internet on the other screen and its only using 10% cpu ... :\ ...
i have an ATI and already all the post processing BS i could find is turned off in catalyst

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
renderer has noise reduction... :(0