mysql does not scan
Hi there,

I have setup mysql on my nas and created the proper user accounts as per the XBMC documentation. I modified my advancesettings.xml on my iPad and attempted to scan my movie library, however, it does not go further than the first movie. I've checked the XBMC log and could not make sense of what is going on.

Here is my xbmc.log
http://pastebin.com/NgtwVh2X

Also, here is what I have in my advanced settings:

<videodatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.1.10</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
</videodatabase>

<musicdatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.1.10</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
</musicdatabase>

<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Razaan
Are you running MySQL server version 5.6 or 5.5? Did you let XBMC create the MySQL database, or was it created manually during the MySQL server set up?
I am running MySQL 5.1.58. I had XBMC create the DB. I also have tried dropping the tables and letting XBMC re-add them with no success.
The only thing I can think of is that someone once said that their model of NAS had some odd issues with MySQL. What NAS are you using? I can try to look up the thread if you have a model number or something.
I actually figured it out. I had to upgrade to MySQL 5.5 and now everything works fine. I have a Dlink DNS-321 and I was originally using fun_plug 0.5 which only supported MySQL 5.1. I then upgraded to fun_plug 0.7 which supports MySQL 5.5.

Thanks for all of your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mysql does not scan0