Unable to factory reset GBOX Midnight 2.2 :(
Please somebody help. I recently bought a GBOX Midnight 2.2 and installed linux on it...cant remember which version. I was able to install it fine with the toothpick option. But after few days I started noticing the box cpu is contantly running at 100% and its almost impossible to operate it. So I decided to factory reset the box but when I use the toothpick option it doesnt do anything it goes straight to xbmc...I been trying it since yesterday but zero luck. Please helppppp
U may want to ask this question on the gbox midnight website .this is not an xbmc or a video addon issue
XBMC Fever..
(2013-03-24, 05:47)fouad796 Wrote: U may want to ask this question on the gbox midnight website .this is not an xbmc or a video addon issue
And people need to stay away from those Gbox android tv boxes. They are not xbmc friendly.Sad
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.
(2013-03-24, 16:19)adioukrou Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 05:47)fouad796 Wrote: U may want to ask this question on the gbox midnight website .this is not an xbmc or a video addon issue
And people need to stay away from those Gbox android tv boxes. They are not xbmc friendly.Sad
I totally agree with you i have one that was advertised compatible with xbmc turnout it was waste of money
XBMC Fever..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to factory reset GBOX Midnight 2.2 :(0