Linux Channel management
My apologies if this has been asked already but is it possible to pass channel tag info back from XBMC channel manager to tvheadend? As it is a lot easier/quicker to organize channels through XBMC than the tvheadend web interface.

i seem to have my system set up somewhere near now, but on a side question does anyone have any skin recommendations to display the channels and epg properly in groups? I know it is supposed to be possible by pressing left or right on the remote while watching a channel, but the only option i get is all channels, i can set them via the channel menu selecting the tv screen button and set through them that way, i guess ideally what i am after is an expandable list of the channel groups each showing the list of channels within each group with epg data.
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
no, this is not possible and i don't think htsp supports this
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I've been reading the HTSP wiki at lonelycoder and there seems to be an RPC method enableAsyncMetadata which has a tagUpdate field.

I don't know if this feild can be used in the way it sounds... but to me it reads like a step in the right direction!

Of course i could be way off!!Big Grin
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel management0