Music fanart not being downloaded - CDArt Manager
Hi,
I've got CDArt Manager installed but it doesn't appear to be detecting that I've got a music library from what I can tell.

I added music as a source, set as default and scanned to library. CD album art appears on most albums, but fanart doesn't show as a backdrop when playing music/on the music menu even though it's configured to do so.

My music is stored here: D:\Music

In CDArt Manager I've specified C:\CDart for the artwork location (as it's on an SSD for quicker load times)

When I run CDart Manager and attempt to go to manually go - Artists Fanarts --> Automatic Download --> All Artists
Nothing happens...

Any ideas?
(2013-03-26, 03:18)denz13 Wrote: Hi,
I've got CDArt Manager installed but it doesn't appear to be detecting that I've got a music library from what I can tell.

I added music as a source, set as default and scanned to library. CD album art appears on most albums, but fanart doesn't show as a backdrop when playing music/on the music menu even though it's configured to do so.

My music is stored here: D:\Music

In CDArt Manager I've specified C:\CDart for the artwork location (as it's on an SSD for quicker load times)

When I run CDart Manager and attempt to go to manually go - Artists Fanarts --> Automatic Download --> All Artists
Nothing happens...

Any ideas?

Need something from you, a debug log of running cdART Manager, uploaded to xbmclogs.com or pastebin,org. Then post a link on the cdART Manager thread Also, what skin are you using?

Another thing, if you skin does not have a section for your Music Artwork Path to be entered, there may not be much to be done until the XBMC Dev's add the ability to manage the the Music Database artwork(as it is possible for Videos.)
Thanks I'll get the log uploaded.

I'm currently using Aeon mq4 skin
log uploaded Smile
Hey guys,

Just wondering how you went with the issue as I'm having the same dramas. It picks up some artists and displays the fanart in the background while playing music for some, but not others. I have all my MP3's in the one folder.

When i run cdArt Manager i can see it creating folders in my C:\CDArt directory, but doesn't do it for all artists. Is there any way I can do this manually? Like download the fanart myself and somehow link it up so that when this song or artist plays, it shows the fanart from this album?

Hope all that made sense!! Blush
is there a list of supported skins that will use an art directory? for the others is there any, even crude way of dumping most of the info there? can you just copy the art contents over/ merge the directory to the library?
Hello everyone, I am new to this whole messaging thread thing on kodi; I'm having issues with my kodi 15.2 isengard not being able to use cdart manager 4.1.0...I am using skin aeon mq6. I have setup my folder for movies, tv shows, and music. I have configured the path to my music folder. As I go to run cdart manager, it takes me to the main screen and freezes every time. I cannot scroll down; I can see the percentage loading but it does not go anywhere. ..is any body else having this issue..Please advise how to fix...thanks. ....I'm trying to see the cd art whenever I go to a movie, tv, or music section

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music fanart not being downloaded - CDArt Manager1