• 131(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
(2017-08-14, 06:46)cd492 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO:

I just asked if there is a fix. I wasn't complaining at all...
I was just mentioning that some times things are not about you...

Saying "Nope, it seems no one is fixing the Problem." seems like complaining to me but that is just my opinion.
Hey I'm trying to use this addon for my Kodi but everytime I click on a movie within the addon itself, a error pops up & the loading wheel will keep spinning, causing me to do a force quit on Kodi. . I also did a fresh start & even reinstalled different versions of Kodi & still no luck.

Im using Kodi 17.3 (complied 7/3/17) Kypton on a Apple TV 4

Heres a log of the error that keeps coming up https://paste.ubuntu.com/25336438/
Ok I did a fresh re-install of Kodi with no repos or add-ons of any kind except for Extended Info Script & I'm still running into the error pop up. Heres a log when I'm using the addon from the video add-on section https://paste.ubuntu.com/25358238/

& heres another log when I click thru the add on from the program add-on section https://paste.ubuntu.com/25358268/
Is anyone else having issues with Extended Info today? Upon trying to retrieve character bios I will often get an Extended Info script error. Sometimes it retrieves fine. Other times not. TMDB was loading very slowly for me earlier today - so I thought that it may be a tmdb issue. The site seems to be loading fine now, but I am still getting the errors.

here is a log from one of the times it errored out.

https://pastebin.com/GA46mFg0

This is happening on two different shields with no changes to configuration/add-ons. Extended info had been working flawlessly up until today.
@foghat

Yes, just wanted to post the "same" about brand new issues while opening many actor info details.

Until now i had no problems with basic usage in form of movie details and actor details. (Krypton, but issues seem to be the same on Leia. Tested on both Linux/LibreELEC and Windows)

PHP Code:
02:33:59.106 T:15716   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>

Error Contentsunsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 63in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 37in __init__
                                                listitems 
process.start_info_actions(infoself.params)

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py"line 348in start_info_actions
                                                name
=params.get("name"))

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py"line 176in open_actor_info
                                                id
=actor_id)

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogActorInfo.py"line 31in __init__
                                                data 
tmdb.extended_actor_info(actor_id=kwargs.get('id'))

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py"line 983in extended_actor_info

"tvshow_roles"handle_tvshows(data["tv_credits"]["cast"]).reduce("character"),

File "C:\Kodi-17\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\itemlist.py"line 202in reduce
                                                merged_items
[index][key] = merged_items[index][key] + " / " item[key]

TypeErrorunsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

-->End of Python script error report<-- 
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
@jurialmunkey pointed out in his Horizon skin thread that he is thinking that any cached actors are displaying fine, but any new ones that need to be fetched are raising any error. In my playing around, I think that observation is fairly accurate.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2634929
Curious if someone can help me with this.

Has anyone had this error or know how to correct this

Build:
Win 10
Kodi 17.4 RC
MQ7 Skin

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: ActionHandler instance has no attribute 'info'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 45, in __init__
wm.open_video_list()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 186, in open_video_list
Browser = DialogVideoList.get_window(windows.DialogXML)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogVideoList.py", line 39, in get_window
class DialogVideoList(DialogBaseList, window_type):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogVideoList.py", line 324, in DialogVideoList
@ch.info("movie")
AttributeError: ActionHandler instance has no attribute 'info'
-->End of Python script error report<--
22:36:48.851 T:536 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(38, C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui:Big GrinialogBusy

Thanks in advance Smile

Long time Kodi user
Hello there,

Long time Kodi user on Windows, have switched to Linux - and running Kodi on Linux now. Everything in Kodi works fine - except for this 'extendedinfo' script - my guess is that i haven't installed some kind of dependency or something, because it worked fine under windows.

When I click on a title to use the extendedinfo script, it screams error, spinning wheel keeps spinning endlessly and i have to force quit kodi. I dont have many addons, and this happened on a fresh install as well - meaning it's not skin related. (my guess)

This is the part of the error log that shows after i click on a title:
Code:
15:22:05.485 T:139619244959488  NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2017.07.09
15:22:05.508 T:139622028806464   ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=extendedinfo&&id=396422
15:22:05.528 T:139619244959488   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 341, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogMovieInfo import DialogMovieInfo
                                              File "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialogs/DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
15:22:05.621 T:139619244959488 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(16, /home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/home/wolf/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

I can post the entire log if necessary.

Hopefully someone here can help me out Smile
Also having extended info script error beginning yesterday when browsing movies and or clicking info. Should I post a log and if so, can it be direct messaged? I've been told personal user info can be found in log....

@k3kiaze

I'm getting the same error type ("ImportError") as you but im using a Apple TV 4 instead. Hopefully the developers can lead us into a solution because I did a fresh reinstall of Kodi & still hitting the error/spinning wheel combo.
Hey when opening the extendedinfo window of a movie and press 'already rated' you get into a search mask.
Is there a way to get there for a more natural way, e.g via a home menu item to search for movies and shows in general?

Is there a way to make extendedinfo available for tv shows? I'm always getting 'tvshow info not available'.
Best regards
I really wonder why I, do not have any issues at all with this add-on.

I add new movies and shows to my collection all the time and I have not once experienced any of these errors.

New movies and shows that I have never added before, and I tested looking up a brand new actor that I haven't even heard of yet not a single error message...

What the hell am I doing right?
Same result for me. No issues at all on 17.3 Windows and aeon madnox.
(2017-08-23, 06:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote: What the hell am I doing right?
You dont use script for all content...after your try, we will see are you change your question..
Try music, for example... Smile
Most loved song ....I cant image extended info for some Artist without this info WinkSmile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi,

Is it possible to set up a home menu shortcut that can run a search through extendedinfo? Or maybe a submenu action? Thanks!
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29