• 136(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
NEVERMIND
@phil65 

Code:
13:52:21.841 T:15872   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('result',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 250, in start_info_actions
                                                return local_db.get_similar_movies(params["dbid"])
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\localdb.py", line 91, in get_similar_movies
                                                if "moviedetails" not in movie['result']:
                                            KeyError: ('result',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
13:52:21.877 T:15872 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(62, E:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py): the python script "E:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
13:52:21.893 T:10128   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=similarlocalmovies&&dbid=23

The similarlocalmovies feature is broken
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Extendedinfo script error on Leia skin

Please your help
the scrips seem to be broken. 
found a problem in line 800 of TheMovieDB.py commented the line 
Code:
#"lists": sort_lists(handle_lists(info["lists"]["results"])), 
and it works again, i think.
someone who update the script is need.
thanks
(2018-05-21, 09:33)peppe_sr Wrote: the scrips seem to be broken. 
Code:
thanks  
What's the problem in line 800?
(2018-05-21, 23:58)arzaz Wrote:
(2018-05-21, 09:33)peppe_sr Wrote: the scrips seem to be broken. 
Code:
thanks   
What's the problem in line 800? 
this is the error into the log. it is not my kodi. it is from a friend that found and solved using the comment #.
(2018-05-21, 23:58)arzaz Wrote: What's the problem in line 800? 

The problem is that TMDb seems to have taken movie-lists out of their api.
Depending on the version you are using, the location of the code that needs to be changed might vary.
So to fix EIS' functioning, you need to open up ~/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py with a text editor.
Then search for "def extended_movie_info" and in that function change the line that deals with lists from:
python:
"lists": handle_misc(response["lists"]["results"]),
to:
python:
"lists": handle_misc(response["lists"]["results"]) if "lists" in response else ,
(2018-05-22, 08:47)Quihico Wrote:
(2018-05-21, 23:58)arzaz Wrote: What's the problem in line 800? 

The problem is that TMDb seems to have taken movie-lists out of their api.
Depending on the version you are using, the location of the code that needs to be changed might vary.
So to fix EIS' functioning, you need to open up ~/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py with a text editor.
Then search for "def extended_movie_info" and in that function change the line that deals with lists from:
python:
"lists": handle_misc(response["lists"]["results"]),
to:
python:
"lists": handle_misc(response["lists"]["results"]) if "lists" in response else ,

Hello, you have an old version, that code does not exist.
(2018-05-22, 09:15)vania70 Wrote:  Hello, you have an old version, that code does not exist.
https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...DB.py#L804
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-05-22, 09:15)vania70 Wrote:  Hello, you have an old version, that code does not exist. 
for latest version, from:
python:
"lists": sort_lists(handle_lists(info["lists"]["results"])),
to:
python:
"lists": sort_lists(handle_lists(info["lists"]["results"])) if "lists" in info else [],
or comment out that line as you suggested
Hello,
for me, script.extendedinfo crashes with the following message
https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo/issues/79
Hi, was hoping someone could help me. I'm a bit new to all this. I'm trying to get the extended info to open when I hit a key-mapped button instead of the native info on the skin I use. I was just wondering if someone new what I could type exactly <key id="61656">info</key> instead of info to get the extended info to come up pertaining to the movie that is highlighted.

Many thanks

Ryan F
Hello guys, I have a touchscreen related question.
I was able to navigate TV shows (Seasons/Episodes), but what I cannot do is scroll down past the first 20 or so items of the movie or tv show (all) browser. Aka load the next page. Is there any workaround for that?

I would also like to change the number of items displayed in one page or even better on a widget.
Is it possible?

Thanks for your assistance, folks.
If I could put a "Next Page" button on there somehow it would be awesome. That and access to the left sidebar is the only thing that makes this not usable on touch devices.
The extendedinfo script is showing an error when adding a show to sickrage... the status message is that the tmdb id hasn't been passed along....
I tried both iterations of the sickrage for xbmc/kodi... each throwing back the response..

Other Question: what is the best code to insert in the ratings submission component... I'd like to be able to at minimum send the imdb_id and rating to an external file.. So once I am at the PC a batch script can be run that would throw up the imdb pages for rating sub... still working on a php/curl routine that would do it from the ei scipt...
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29