• 147(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
(2021-02-25, 16:51)galen2 Wrote: Could you send to me your youtube-dl and script.extendedinfo working on matrix?
Not posible ATM...

I will wait kodi team to react, this doesen't have sence.
I fixed old "Artwork Downloader" to work on Matrix Py3, This extended script have power to Download Art to local folder.
But Kodi can't show rewrited local Art.If I use Artwork dump from rmrector, that script overwrite my new Art with art from database...

Download Art from script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I'm getting the following error in Matrix when trying to display albums...log.
theaudiodb.com...only work for money......I just start to remove all code for shs and extendedInfo script.

Look info this is now info for discography (Artist name)...Only name and year when is relesed, Nice progress, @zag 
https://theaudiodb.com/api/v1/json/1/dis...s=coldplay
Code:
{"album":[{"strAlbum":"Everyday Life","intYearReleased":"2019"},{"strAlbum":"Live in Buenos Aires","intYearReleased":"2018"},{"strAlbum":"Greatest Songs","intYearReleased":"2018"},{"strAlbum":"Kaleidoscope EP","intYearReleased":"2017"},{"strAlbum":"Hymn for the Weekend","intYearReleased":"2016"},{"strAlbum":"A Head Full of Dreams","intYearReleased":"2015"},{"strAlbum":"Ghost Stories Live 2014","intYearReleased":"2014"},{"strAlbum":"Greatest Hits","intYearReleased":"2014"},{"strAlbum":"That Hits","intYearReleased":"2014"},{"strAlbum":"Miracles","intYearReleased":"2014"}]}
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-02-26, 01:42)latts9923 Wrote: I'm getting the following error in Matrix when trying to display albums...log.
You only post a snippet but I'm guessing the problem is that extendedinfo has a hard-coded key for "the audio database" (data source via their api) and tadb have disabled that key.  I think I might be able to get a new key but put that on the "back burner" while Kodi 19 official release took priority.

scott s.
(2021-02-24, 20:46)asfixi Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 06:21)scott967 Wrote: Debug log needed

scott s.
Ok. First, I can't install kodi65. I get an error message saying the dependency script.module.requests version 2.22.0.1 can't be satisfied. I see in addon.xml of "requests" that version="2.22.0+matrix.1". Should I change that in kodi65 so the dependency match with "requests" I have installed? I did that before and it was a mess, so I wanna try step by step now.

Thank you for answer.
I see. No more answer for me. Alright.

(I don't copy any log because nothing appears in it regarding what I've explained).
OK I checked and tested.  It seems like some Kodi mirrors are slow or not responding today.  If a dependency fails to install, try 2 or three times and my experience is that eventually they do get installed.

But, I did go through all addons on my repo and updated the dependencies to current Matrix versions.  I also removed two addons (keymap editor and youtube-dl control) that are now in the official repo.  I just tested every addon in my repo on the Kodi Matrix 02-26 nightly and they all installed, but I did need to install a couple more than once when getting a dependency timed out (if you turn on debug level logging you should see in your log what mirror Kodi is hitting and that it times-out).

Also note that I include the rom collection browser service and script addons but they are just copied from malte's github (so you don't have to search them out yourself).

scott s.
I uninstalled the Extended Info Script. Now when I want to install it, I don't find it in Addon > Download > program addons. WHY?
Hello,
I have a problem with ExtendedInfo Script version = "5.6.0 + matrix.3 since I scraped my tvshows with TMDb TV Shows python.
I have the error "TVShow Info not available." for the tvshow, season and episode for all my tvshows.
When my tvshows were scraping with tvdb all were working.

tvshow nfo TVDB indicates:
     <id> 364093 </id>
     <uniqueid type = "imdb"> tt8806524 </uniqueid>
     <uniqueid type = "tvdb" default = "true"> 364093 </uniqueid>

tvshow nfo TMDB indicates:
     <id> 85949 </id>
     <uniqueid type = "imdb"> tt8806524 </uniqueid>
     <uniqueid type = "tmdb" default = "true"> 85949 </uniqueid>
     <uniqueid type = "tvdb"> 364093 </uniqueid>

episode nfo TVDB indicates:
     <id> 7389307 </id>
     <uniqueid type = "tvdb" default = "true"> 7389307 </uniqueid>

episode nfo TMDB indicates:
     <id> 1675693 </id>
     <uniqueid type = "tmdb" default = "true"> 1675693 </uniqueid>

I think default = "true" is the problem.

i will appreciate your help.
Thank you
(2021-02-24, 20:46)asfixi Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 06:21)scott967 Wrote: Debug log needed

scott s.
Ok. First, I can't install kodi65. I get an error message saying the dependency script.module.requests version 2.22.0.1 can't be satisfied. I see in addon.xml of "requests" that version="2.22.0+matrix.1". Should I change that in kodi65 so the dependency match with "requests" I have installed? I did that before and it was a mess, so I wanna try step by step now.

Thank you for answer.
Hi,

I got same error to install kodi65.
In addon.xml, test to modify line to requests" that version="2.22.0+matrix.1 too and same problem like you.
Finally i deleted this line from addon.xml and kodi65 can install.
Then extendedinfo can install too but it doesn't work

Here the log if I want use it :
Quote:2021-03-14 09:48:32.909 T:988     ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'abortRequested'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                       Main()
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                       listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                       wm.open_movie_info(movie_id=params.get("id"),
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 64, in open_movie_info
                                                       dialog = DialogMovieInfo(INFO_XML,
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 71, in __init__
                                                       data = tmdb.extended_movie_info(movie_id=kwargs.get('id'),
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 744, in extended_movie_info
                                                       info = get_movie(movie_id=movie_id, cache_days=cache_days)
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 1125, in get_movie
                                                       return get_data(url="movie/%s" % (movie_id),
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 625, in get_data
                                                       response = utils.get_JSON_response(url, cache_days, "TheMovieDB")
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\utils.py", line 341, in get_JSON_response
                                                       response = get_http(url, headers)
                                                     File "C:\Users\famil\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\utils.py", line 291, in get_http
                                                       while (succeed < 2) and (not xbmc.abortRequested):
                                                   AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'abortRequested'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2021-03-14 09:48:33.172 T:988      INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
(2020-05-29, 18:54)scott967 Wrote: I have been working on this script (and dependency kodi65 same author) for Kodi 19.  To play youtube video via extendedinfo it is best to use the youtube plugin called from the script.  Also, to search Youtube, there was a hard-coded api key in kodi65 and these no longer work.  You need your own api key (the one you need also for the Youtube plugin).  I have it all working, but it is for Matrix only so not backwards compatible (my practice is to strip out non-working python2 code, not to try to make the same code base work in both python 2 and 3).  Feel free to checkout my Matrix branches of the two addons
kodi65
extendedinfo

scott s.
Thanks.  This worked for me.
(2017-07-27, 23:01)Angelinas Wrote: This is simple to fix....

need to find
\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py
(row 211 and 217)
Code:
self.exit_script()
Change in (both code 211 & 217)
Code:
self.exit()

Thank you, it was an easy fix
Hello, is the extended info script only working with movie ? Because when I am trying to display the extended informations of a tv show or episode, it shows a random movie (it shows a movie with the same name as the tv show or episode)

Thanks
Hi,

No, it works also with TV Shows.
(2021-07-15, 09:19)nonob Wrote: Hi,

No, it works also with TV Shows.

Oh okay, so there is an issue with the skin I am using (Estuary Mod V2)
Hello, I found out the onclick for tv shows : RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]) but it doesn't work with dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID], but only with name=$INFO[ListItem.Title]

If I use dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID], the extended information script display an error : "TV Show info not available"

Do you know why ?

Thanks
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29