• 133(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
HI all,

I am getting the following error when running Extendedinfo on LibreElec 8.1 (kodi 17.3):
17:55:45.397 T:2478171040 NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2017.07.09
17:55:46.178 T:2478171040 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('production_companies',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 63, in <module>
Main()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 37, in __init__
listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 341, in start_info_actions
name=params.get("name"))
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 67, in open_movie_info
dbid=dbid)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialogs/DialogMovieInfo.py", line 72, in __init__
dbid=kwargs.get('dbid'))
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py", line 749, in extended_movie_info
studio = [i["name"] for i in info["production_companies"]]
KeyError: ('production_companies',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
17:55:46.405 T:2478171040 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(69, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

Does this look like something I can fix?

Cheers,
Ken
Hi all,
Just checking if there have been any updates on extended info?
Cheers!
Ken
I have been looking at integrating some features of this script in my skin mod for Kodi 18. Using Win32 nightly from 0830 and confirmed in 0913. Kodi locks up with windows "Kodi has stopped working" popup when the script exits and Kodi unloads its window (doesn't seem to matter which script window).

Debug log is here: https://pastebin.com/G2WQQPUz

Windows 7 x64 sp1
Kodi 18 pre A1 0913 win32 build

script.extendedinfo launched from home window "programs" category (Also does the same thing in my skin with a youtube search argument in the runscript).

scott s.
Still can't get ExtendedInfo working on Kodi 17 on my ShieldTV. Will 18 fix this?
So whats the deal with EIS and Android 17.4?? 
Why does it work in the 17.4 Windows version of Kodi and not the Android version?
I realize its an issue with the PIL module in the Android version, but is it a known issue? Wondering why the PIL issue in Android Kodi hasnt been fixed as of yet? Or is it a change to the PIL module in 17.4 that EIS has to incorporate??
Sorry, im just trying to understand where the problem lies. I dont see any real answers regarding the issue.
Not sure if it's the same issue everyone else is having but this is the part where I get errors.

https://pastebin.com/8wKNrWTf

It seems that its a python library error?: dlopen failed: library "./_imaging.so" not found
(2017-10-18, 10:15)warshooter Wrote: Not sure if it's the same issue everyone else is having but this is the part where I get errors.

https://pastebin.com/8wKNrWTf

It seems that its a python library error?: dlopen failed: library "./_imaging.so" not found

Yes, same issue in relation to the PIL module.  (Python Image Library)
Edit: afaik 64bit PIL module may still be a bit 'flaky' or not even available outside of Windows os..
Code:
18:34:56.327 T:10040 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(22, C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
18:34:56.440 T:13248   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                           Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                           Error Contents: 'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'iteritems'
                                           Traceback (most recent call last):
                                             File "C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                               Main()
                                             File "C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 41, in __init__
                                               limit=self.params.get("limit", 20))
                                             File "C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 21, in pass_list_to_skin
                                               for (key, value) in result.iteritems():
                                           AttributeError: 'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'iteritems'
                                           -->End of Python script error report<--
18:34:56.539 T:13248 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(21, C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\ekim232\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
I get this error message but yet it seems like all my lists are loading their correct content. Anyone else experiencing this?
Ugg, 17.5 is out and still not fixed.
Same for Android and I can't get the fix working so to bad
I just updadet to Kodi 17.5.1
And  script.extendedinfo dont work has anyone Patch or something , please Help?
Yes, ExtendedInfo fails yet again on 17.5.1 for Android Angry  .

And yet it works perfectly on Kodi 17.5 for Windows and on SPMC 17.4 for Android. Exactly what is the problem?

This is one of the most useful scripts for Kodi!
(2017-10-25, 16:35)Maelor Wrote: Yes, ExtendedInfo fails yet again on 17.5.1 for Android Angry  .

And yet it works perfectly on Kodi 17.5 for Windows and on SPMC 17.4 for Android. Exactly what is the problem?

This is one of the most useful scripts for Kodi!

No its only works with Kodi 17.3, I Hope they have update soon?
Any update or fix for script.extendedinfo?  For Android?
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29