•   
  • 145(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Question which skins does this work with , I use it for Arctic-Zephyr but in kodi 17.6 I can't get plexkodiconnect to resume files & in kodi 18.6, fast forward & rewind are horrible with speed.  So I am stuck.
Hey guys!
I've been trying to customize script.extendedinfo so that a widget automatically lists all results of a search eg.: all movies in Portuguese language, sorted by descending date?

I looked into all the lists of command but can't seem to find an example for original language or country of origin and sorting parameters to add to RunScript(script.extendedinfo,)
(2019-12-12, 01:03)ontap Wrote: I have this script enabled in madnox skin, when i long press on OK whilst highlighting a movie, the extended info page slides into view , but when highlighting "play" on screen and pressing OK on keyboard or remote, nothing happens ? is there a setting anyway to activate the "play" button in EIS please ?
EDIT: found "patch" that Angelinas submitted , fixed, thank you sir.

What was tge solution Angelinas submitted? I have the same issue.
I have been working on this script (and dependency kodi65 same author) for Kodi 19.  To play youtube video via extendedinfo it is best to use the youtube plugin called from the script.  Also, to search Youtube, there was a hard-coded api key in kodi65 and these no longer work.  You need your own api key (the one you need also for the Youtube plugin).  I have it all working, but it is for Matrix only so not backwards compatible (my practice is to strip out non-working python2 code, not to try to make the same code base work in both python 2 and 3).  Feel free to checkout my Matrix branches of the two addons
kodi65
extendedinfo

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix
Leia see: 304472
(2020-05-29, 18:54)scott967 Wrote: I have been working on this script (and dependency kodi65 same author) for Kodi 19.  To play youtube video via extendedinfo it is best to use the youtube plugin called from the script.  Also, to search Youtube, there was a hard-coded api key in kodi65 and these no longer work.  You need your own api key (the one you need also for the Youtube plugin).  I have it all working, but it is for Matrix only so not backwards compatible (my practice is to strip out non-working python2 code, not to try to make the same code base work in both python 2 and 3).  Feel free to checkout my Matrix branches of the two addons
kodi65
extendedinfo

scott s.
Hey Scott any chance you would have a simple solution to my issue down here?
Quote:I've been trying to customize script.extendedinfo so that a widget automatically lists all results of a search eg.: all movies in Portuguese language, sorted by descending date?

I looked into all the lists of command but can't seem to find an example for original language or country of origin and sorting parameters to add to RunScript(script.extendedinfo,)
(2020-06-04, 12:44)rorolei Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 18:54)scott967 Wrote: I have been working on this script (and dependency kodi65 same author) for Kodi 19.  To play youtube video via extendedinfo it is best to use the youtube plugin called from the script.  Also, to search Youtube, there was a hard-coded api key in kodi65 and these no longer work.  You need your own api key (the one you need also for the Youtube plugin).  I have it all working, but it is for Matrix only so not backwards compatible (my practice is to strip out non-working python2 code, not to try to make the same code base work in both python 2 and 3).  Feel free to checkout my Matrix branches of the two addons
kodi65
extendedinfo

scott s.
Quote:I've been trying to customize script.extendedinfo so that a widget automatically lists all results of a search eg.: all movies in Portuguese language, sorted by descending date?

I looked into all the lists of command but can't seem to find an example for original language or country of origin and sorting parameters to add to RunScript(script.extendedinfo,)
I will have to take some time to investigate/ think about this.  Note that my goal was just to get the script working in Kodi 19 as it did before and I'm not that good about what the script really can do.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix
Leia see: 304472
(2020-06-09, 19:03)scott967 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 12:44)rorolei Wrote:
kodi65
extendedinfo

scott s.

I will have to take some time to investigate/ think about this.  Note that my goal was just to get the script working in Kodi 19 as it did before and I'm not that good about what the script really can do.

scott s.
Of course. If you manage to pull something like that out if and whenever you have some spare time itll be awesome
Hi everybody, I have translated this addon into Spanish language 100% but @phil65  has not approved the latest pull request fix some bug on github it would be interesting for Kodi 19 to make this available
Sony BRAVIA KD-55XF9005 | Amlogic S905 with CoreELEC 9.2.2. | The Official Kodi Wiki is your friend
  •   
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.