• 151(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
This should work on Krypton Matrix obviously/Nexus/Omega as is.  No problem if you need to fork.  But instead of using the API key that gets passed in the TMDB query, I switched to the "token" option that is in the http header so it isn't just a cut/paste change.  I have to travel tomorrow and will be out for a couple days, should be online Tues but limited ability to do much beyond reply to messages.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Star 
@scott967

Thanks for your reply. I saw you already edited out Krypton from your post by now, so i don't need to mention much anymore about the two co-existing add-on generations (5.x/6.x).

Yep, i saw the switch to token-style auth - i already "de-obfuscated" the token to get the plain "old school style" api key from your token which i _could_ use for a fixed 5.x Krypton version of the add-on without further changes besides replacing the old key.
But i would not want to use your new key for a backport and make it accessible in plain before asking you since i don't know if you switched to the token method by intent to keep things at least a bit more obfuscated. Smile

- Not knowing the reason why the old api key is suddenly invalid after so many years let me to believe that there might be a correlation to you switching to token style with the new key for the latest version
- Backporting the whole new token-style auth to version 5.6.0 (8+ years old) might be a bit too complicated because of the extensive differences in the code between then and now, i guess?

Core question maybe:

- Do you care if your new key would be used in a plain & non-obfuscated way for a quick-and-simple 5.x.x fixed version for Krypton?

No hurry at all and happy to wait for input whenever the time is right.
Good travels.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
See PM.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.