• 18(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
Salam elsaadi thanks for the great job , I just download your repo
But unfortunately alarab and bokra not working
Hi Guys,

I don't know why, but alarab keeps doing minor changes to their websites that break the code. Anyways, I Updated it again, please reinstall the repo for it to grab the latest updates.
(2017-09-18, 04:45)elsaadi Wrote: Hi Guys,

I don't know why, but alarab keeps doing minor changes to their websites that break the code. Anyways, I Updated it again, please reinstall the repo for it to grab the latest updates.
Hi elsaadi,
Many thanks for your latest update. However, just today Alarab has done it again and also showing empty folders. Could you please assist in resolving it?
it also might be their website. I tried looking at the python script and checked the links in their website also that I am not able to play several shows on their website. So might be their side. Just want to double check.
Regards,
Z
(2017-12-13, 21:01)zmorooq Wrote:
(2017-09-18, 04:45)elsaadi Wrote: Hi Guys,

Hi elsaadi,
Many thanks for your latest update. However, just today Alarab has done it again and also showing empty folders. Could you please assist in resolving it?
it also might be their website. I tried looking at the python script and checked the links in their website also that I am not able to play several shows on their website. So might be their side. Just want to double check.
Regards,
 Thank you elsaadi for the hard work. This may replace the Alarab if you can create addons within your repo for the following webpages, which they are great Arabic shows:
https://panet.ma/
https://www.tvfun.ma/
why no one posts here ?, why thread is dead ?
PLZZZZ Can you update the plugins for Ramadan
Thank you and Ramadan Karim
hey Guys good Job for your work Smile...

i Have a qustion. I come from germany and all Addons don't work. is that than neccesery to update the Addon?

or does some one know how i can get arabic Series (like them from tvFUN.ma) to kodi??
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3