• 15(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
(2017-06-07, 01:57)elsaadi Wrote: Hey Joe, if you're trying to put this on your Firstick, I suggest you download the zip file i posted above, use adbfire to push the file to your stick and install it from there.

You have to use the .zip to install my repository, There is no web address, I'm not hosting my repository anywhere, no money for me to do that. Lol.

thanks for your reply, i'm not using Firestick i'm using the Amazon FireTV box.
I'm trying to load the zip and can't manage to do it because my USB port is shot.
any other way to load this zip file?
Thanks!
(2017-06-07, 15:13)Joe M Wrote:
(2017-06-07, 01:57)elsaadi Wrote: Hey Joe, if you're trying to put this on your Firstick, I suggest you download the zip file i posted above, use adbfire to push the file to your stick and install it from there.

You have to use the .zip to install my repository, There is no web address, I'm not hosting my repository anywhere, no money for me to do that. Lol.

I'm trying to load the zip and can't manage to do it because my USB port is shot.
Thanks!
Joe. Why don't you attache the file to your email and check your email from that device and download it.

Sent from my STH100-1
(2017-06-07, 15:16)maherc Wrote:

Thanks!
Joe. Why don't you attache the file to your email and check your email from that device and download it.

Sent from my STH100-1 (typie typie)
I'll try that, thanks

Thanks!

Same thing applies for the FireTV box. you don't need to use your USB port.. get adbfire, make sure your laptop and FireTV box are on the same wifi. Connect adbfire to firetv box using the box's ip and you can push files through adbfire on your box. Search for tutorials online if that wasnt clear.
Very Bad News. SHANI decided to stop/remove the SHAHID add-on. anyone have any IDEA Huh? what the replacement for the Arabic Live channels?
(2017-06-08, 19:55)maherc Wrote: Very Bad News. SHANI decided to stop/remove the SHAHID add-on. anyone have any IDEA Huh? what the replacement for the Arabic Live channels?

Offtopic. He took it down due to copyright infringements.
Hi, alarab not working again anyone else with this prob ?
Elsaadi thanks for your hard work . Alarab addon has logo image for each episodes missing why is that please .
(2017-06-13, 07:33)tiger2017 Wrote: Elsaadi thanks for your hard work . Alarab addon has logo image for each episodes missing why is that please .

Will implement that later.
Question : why panet has some shows working and some not working

Sent from my STH100-1
(2017-06-05, 10:26)elsaadi Wrote: Lads,

Link to my repo: Download Here

Version number is fixed, that way kodi won't revert to any older versions of addons.
Up directory is fixed as well.
If you guys run into any errors, please let me know.

ASA

Thank you so much for your help
Version: 4.4.4

- Added Thumbnails to Episodes.
Hello, I wonder if this could be added.... http://shahidlive.co/
(2017-06-27, 11:41)Premo727 Wrote: Hello, I wonder if this could be added.... http://shahidlive.co/

Already exists. Just download "Bokra" from my signature or install it from the repo
Hello Elsaadi, I have a problem with Bokra addon which I downloaded it from your repo, everytime I click on any folder within Bokra it shows empty contents, for example "Mosalsalat Ramadan 2017" Folder .... I uninstalled Bokra addon and re-installed it but still same ..would you please check it for me
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3