• 16(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
(2017-06-30, 00:15)Homeless4ever Wrote: Hello Elsaadi, I have a problem with Bokra addon which I downloaded it from your repo, everytime I click on any folder within Bokra it shows empty contents, for example "Mosalsalat Ramadan 2017" Folder .... I uninstalled Bokra addon and re-installed it but still same ..would you please check it for me

I checked it out. It seems like alot of the navigation items on the website itself have been changed, so I might have to do somewhat of an update to it. BUT... the Ramadan 2017 shows are under "Mosalsalat arabiya" so you should be able to still watch anything you want.
hello, i would love to get help with some of my add ons. I'm running on 17.1 krypton and Bokra, and Sonara both seem broken maybe an update by Bisha is needed. I feel like more issues came when the Lawsuit began and TVAddons pulled out their repository. It was my main source for my arabic add ons. all in all i really want some working arabic add ons. Bisha Please help... Anybody help.
(2017-07-03, 23:28)Anas Wrote: hello, i would love to get help with some of my add ons. I'm running on 17.1 krypton and Bokra, and Sonara both seem broken maybe an update by Bisha is needed. I feel like more issues came when the Lawsuit began and TVAddons pulled out their repository. It was my main source for my arabic add ons. all in all i really want some working arabic add ons. Bisha Please help... Anybody help.

If you'd actually read before posting you'd know that I have been fixing most of the addons. Bokra works under my repo and so does Alarab. If you actually checked my posts as well, you'd see that I mentioned that Sonara shut down the "Media" section on their website. so the addon I have for it is basically obsolete.

Please guys before you complain or ask for help, read the previous posts follow the steps and if you have any issues, I say then post.
@elsaadi,

If you want me to edit the first post, which most people see when they find this thread, and insert important information and updates then please let me know.

It may help reduce the number of repetitive questions that are asked.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-05, 22:27)Karellen Wrote: @elsaadi,

If you want me to edit the first post, which most people see when they find this thread, and insert important information and updates then please let me know.

It may help reduce the number of repetitive questions that are asked.

Yeah, if you can just add the repo post I made, that would be great.

Here it is:

(2017-06-05, 10:26)elsaadi Wrote: Lads,

Link to my repo: Download Here

Version number is fixed, that way kodi won't revert to any older versions of addons.
Up directory is fixed as well.
If you guys run into any errors, please let me know.

ASA
Done.

Whenever you need it updated, just leave a message here. Put "To the Moderators" or something similar at the start of the message.

Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-30, 03:00)elsaadi Wrote:
(2017-06-30, 00:15)Homeless4ever Wrote: Hello Elsaadi, I have a problem with Bokra addon which I downloaded it from your repo, everytime I click on any folder within Bokra it shows empty contents, for example "Mosalsalat Ramadan 2017" Folder .... I uninstalled Bokra addon and re-installed it but still same ..would you please check it for me

I checked it out. It seems like alot of the navigation items on the website itself have been changed, so I might have to do somewhat of an update to it. BUT... the Ramadan 2017 shows are under "Mosalsalat arabiya" so you should be able to still watch anything you want.

Thank you so much
Dear AlSaadi,
I just download your repo, and AlArab & Bokra & Sonara doesn't work is there is any update for these addons ? also some of Arab series works on Panet and some file is empty .
Looking for your reply.
Thanks
(2017-07-21, 13:48)mgharbawy Wrote: Dear AlSaadi,
I just download your repo, and AlArab & Bokra & Sonara doesn't work is there is any update for these addons ? also some of Arab series works on Panet and some file is empty .
Looking for your reply.
Thanks

I will check AlArab, Bokra, and Panet by Sunday. Can people please stop asking me about Sonara, Sonara shut down their media section. I have no control of it anymore, I fixed the addon when the media section was still up.
Thank you so much dear friend.
Best regards
Alarab works fine. Will fix Panet and Bokra over the weekend.
Thank you so much Alsadi looking for this repair next weekend insha allah
Good luck and wish you always the best
elsaadi... bokra is geo blocked in USA, is there a way around it without using a vpn?
Hi
Unfortunately nothing repaired Bokra not working Panet not working Alarab some series working and most of the other series not working
I'm sorry guys, I've just been busy with work. I will get to it this weekend iA.

(2017-08-14, 13:37)mgharbawy Wrote: Hi
Unfortunately nothing repaired Bokra not working Panet not working Alarab some series working and most of the other series not working

As for Alarab, I said it before and I will say it again. It works fine and as it should, if a series isn't showing any episodes, it's because the website doesn't have any episodes for that series. Please cross check my addon with the website before posting issues. Thanks
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3