• 4(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
I have the same problem
Getting script error the past week. Can you please update?

Thanks
All arabic addons are out now.
Plz can you upgrade this. 

Thank you
This is the only addon my wife and mother use so very frustrating . Still waiting but no response
(2015-09-22, 18:38)mw18 Wrote: Hi bisha please need help.
I am having problem with kodi AL arab addon.
It gives me :check log for more information. What should I do. Thank you

Same here, your not the only one, The Shani Add on with the the GLARAB source does not work anymore...
GLARAB not working please, please help.
I have four families using the same android machines only to watch Shahid Addon but now majority of channels not functioning for GLARAB.
Some channels will have the GLArab:Low and to see those you can register (for free) here https://www.glarab.com:447/registrationform.aspx

The HD one does not work.. why, no idea.. but the low does. Once you register you need to enter the user ID (which is your email address) and password in the Settings for GLArab..

But if anyone knows how we can get teh HD version I would very much appreciate the help there..
Any news concerning AL arab. This addon is amazing . Hope there with be a fix.
Thank you
New fix coming out in the next few days been told. ?
Thank you endea for this great news.
This news it is only for all arab or also it concern panels and sonara.
Thank you
I can confirm GLArab HD quality is back now. I have had to restart my iptv box for it work since the auto update fix. But all is well, thanks for the dev support.
Alarab still doesn't work for me. And lots of shahid channels as well. Is there anything I can do to fix please ??
I'm afraid GLARAB HD on all channels from shahid has stopped working for me again now, no matter what I do.
So I'm in the same boat as everyone else who has the same issue.
Anyone of any solutions. ?
any update, it is not working? Please
alarab homepage seems to have changed. need time to analyze. probably this weekend i'll have time to check it.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3