Solved Automatic display of Lyrics
Could there be any way of having the lyrics displayed automatically when opening the music visualization screen? Right now I have to press M and look for the right button. Perhaps editing some xml file? Thanks in advance for your help...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Following this thread to see if there is a solution as I could definitely make use of it too.
Add this to MusicVisualisation.xml before the <controls> tag:
Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</onload>
(2013-03-27, 20:42)Big_Noid Wrote: Add this to MusicVisualisation.xml before the <controls> tag:
Code:

Thank you, it worked like a charm...

I must confess that now and then I try others skins, but I always go back to Nox, it's simply the best, congratulations Big_Noid Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I dont know if its just me or what but I can't get the lyrics to work period in Nox. It always says "Choose Song" with nothing to select. Lyrics work fine on any other skin.

Anybody else have this issue?

I have exactly the same problem. If I switch to another skin the lyrics work fine so it seems related to Aeon Nox.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Dunno if it helps you guys but I had similar issue some time ago and I deleted the Aeon skin folder and re-downloaded the skin.
That worked for me.
(2013-03-27, 20:42)Big_Noid Wrote: Add this to MusicVisualisation.xml before the <controls> tag:
Code:

I'm using Confluence Mod 2 on Frodo 3.0.5 and this works great to show the lyrics when I, for example, start playing a playlist. When it changes to the second and subsequent songs the lyrics aren't displayed.

Any ideas how to turn on lyrics and keep them on for all songs?

Thanks
Didn't get this to work with Aeon Nox, but I changed the keymap.xml to display the lyrics on a specific keystroke.
Btw, for those using Aeon Nox, and can't get the lyrics to work, read this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1287370
(2013-04-22, 14:48)thatguy188 Wrote: I dont know if its just me or what but I can't get the lyrics to work period in Nox. It always says "Choose Song" with nothing to select. Lyrics work fine on any other skin.

Anybody else have this issue?

solution is here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1287370
(2013-06-12, 13:45)gargamon Wrote:
Code:

I'm using Confluence Mod 2 on Frodo 3.0.5 and this works great to show the lyrics when I, for example, start playing a playlist. When it changes to the second and subsequent songs the lyrics aren't displayed.

Any ideas how to turn on lyrics and keep them on for all songs?

Thanks

This! Anyone an idea?

using Quartz on Raspi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic display of Lyrics0