Something strange is going on...
I've been using XBMC for years and have never seen a problem like this:

I have:
AppleTV2 running XBMC 12.0 Git:20130127-fb595f2 (Jan 28 2013)
AppleTV1 running OpenELEC 2.99.4(i think) with XBMC 12.0 Git:fa23eb6 (Feb. 20, 2013)

Both systems have been running for months/or/weeks without any problems or anything unusual.

The other day, on my AppleTV2 XBMC, I noticed at the bottom of the "Movies" and "TV Shows" menu is a new item "Update Library" this was not there before. Normally I would blame these sort of anomalies on my 2 year old son. I checked the other XBMC. It has the same thing. Further investigation shows that add-ons aren't working either. Primarily "Revision 3". Add-on's aren't working on either install. Everything else is fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Both of my installs are set to manual upgrade/update.

I tired uninstalling then revision 3 plugin and re-installing, that did not fix the problem.
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-03-27, 21:10)itstonye Wrote: Further investigation shows that add-ons aren't working either. Primarily "Revision 3". Add-on's aren't working on either install.

This add-on just broke due to a website change. The good news is that the author, stacked, is working on an update that will use their API to access their content instead of scraping their website, which is unreliable. See the last few pages here for details: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42458

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Something strange is going on...0