Win mp3 tag and xbmc bug?
Guys ,
I have two days i am trying to manage tags in my mp3 but i have serius problem that i do not know what to do.
Here is the situation.
i have only one song with "Andreas" under the artist field and the same under the album artist field.when i scan the song to library i see two artists one "Andreas" and on "ndreas" .
i searched all the mp3 tag fields with the tag&rename software but i cannot find the "ndreas " input on any tag .
please someone help me.where the "ndreas "comes from?i am wondering if it is xbmc bug?
i apreciate any help,
thanks
What tag tool are you using? You might only be changing the ID3V1 tag and not the ID3V2 (or vice versa). Try mp3tag... change the fields to something else then change it back. Clean you music library & re-scan and hopefully that will take care of it.
HI,
i am using tag&rename tool.
i cannot find where the wrong name comes from. i even changed :
1.the artist to aaaaaaaaaaaa
2.the album artist to bbbbbbbbbbbb

and stil i get "ndreas " as artist in the xbmc.

i instaled the latest versio of the tag&rename and the workaroud i find was to remove tags the hit save tags. in some way when i hit "remove tags " it only remove the id3v2 and the id3v1 is still peresent but not visible? then whith the "save " tags again retrieves the tags from v1 to v2 again.
is there a way to see the v1 or the v2 tags in the tag and rename or xbmc? the previus version of tag&rename had an option of display v1 or v2 tags but i cannot find it in the latest.

now i have the 12.1 xbmc .
i scan items to lib . how do i force xbmc to search the web for fanart, album, artist info? there is an option in the context menu for "query info for all artists or all albums" but it seems to do nothing...
i must reight click in every album and choose album info then refresh...
is it normal?

thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mp3 tag and xbmc bug?0