• 3(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
ill will create little hotfix for the guys having that problem
Released 5.1:

Download: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_1.rar

Note: If you still have problems enable debug in extras menu, run "Get Show Data", and paste the output of "debug_output.txt" (in app folder) on pastebin.com and then the url on this thread.

Change log 5.1:
Added better debug system (Go to Top menu and check "Debug") (Writes to debug_output.txt of .exe folder)
Possible fix for the show data error you guys receive.
Solved here

Edit:
But... majority of movies and tvshows without poster
Continue.
From the beginning of log:

Quote:Beginning tv show list
Trying to read tv show list SQLite Data
Reading show with name: The Newsroom (12)
Error saving image file: No se admite el formato proporcionado de la ruta de acceso. en System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList)
en System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission..ctor(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String[] pathList, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler)
en System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
en System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path)
en XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_Main.getPosterOfPath(String path)

More?
Quote:Beginning tv show list
Trying to read tv show list SQLite Data
Reading show with name: The Newsroom (12)
Error saving image file: No se admite el formato proporcionado de la ruta de acceso. en System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList)
en System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission..ctor(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String[] pathList, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler)
en System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
I don't speak Spanish but that looks like a permission problem, try running it as Administrator and test it again.

And also try version 5.4: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_4.rar Poster bug should be fixed, try it.

(It's hard to test changes when I do not have a test environment for those, I do not have local posters, so I have to guess the problems by reports of other users)
(2013-04-03, 20:58)DeadSix27 Wrote: I don't speak Spanish but that looks like a permission problem, try running it as Administrator and test it again.

And also try version 5.3: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_3.rar

(It's hard to test changes when I do not have a test environment for those, I do not have local posters, so I have to guess the problems by reports of other users)
No problem with errors. Thanks for your work

Run as administrator dont solve the problem (5.1 & 5.3).
More: the problem about " No se admite el formato proporcionado de la ruta de acceso." (unsupported path format) is written to the log during the generation of HTML pages, before of poster downloading.

When attemp download poster, new message:

In log, multiple messages
Quote:Error saving image file: Error genérico en GDI+. en System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
en System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageFormat format)
en System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename)
en XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_Main.fileLoader_DownloadDataCompleted(Object sender, DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)

One curiosity:
Counter of left images gives strange hops
609, 608, 607, 606,65,64... ¿?

Path of html generator: D:\xbmc\XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_3
Path of database C:\Users\Narvatu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database

Edit. About local posters
Why htmlgenerator download the posters instead of using local copies of thumbnails folder?
(2013-04-03, 21:49)narvatu Wrote: Run as administrator dont solve the problem (5.1 & 5.3).
More: the problem about " No se admite el formato proporcionado de la ruta de acceso." (unsupported path format) is written to the log during the generation of HTML pages, before of poster downloading.
Try 5.4, which i added in my edited post before. Problem was that image-saver code needs a full path rather than a path appending, it doesn't know the current path, which I defined now.
Download: 5.4: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_4.rar Poster bug should be fixed, try it.

(Ignore version title in app saying 5.1, its 5.4)

Note: I'm updating my compiler now. Next fix takes a while, There is still a bug which I found, the images should download, but it links them wrong in the html generation.
You do not have to re-download them, ill fix the linking so you only have to regenerate html.
Thanks for your efforts

no more GDI+ errors. It´s something

But error about unsupported path format still here.
Need complete log? Where to upload. XBMClogs?

From 752 images for download, only 23 downloaded. Less than before, even (66)
Version 4 download 611.

Repeat my question of last post:
Why htmlgenerator download the posters instead of using local copies in thumbnails folder?
(2013-04-03, 22:06)narvatu Wrote: Thanks for your efforts

no more GDI+ errors. It´s something

But error about unsupported path format still here.
Need complete log? Where to upload. XBMClogs?

From 752 images for download, only 23 downloaded. Less than before, even (66)
Version 4 download 611.

Repeat my question of last post:
Why htmlgenerator download the posters instead of using local copies in thumbnails folder?

What it does is: Scan for remote and Local images, if only local exists, it takes that, if both exists it takes local as well, if only remote exists it downloads that, if none exists.. nothing gets done.
Yet it only copies the local ones, when you press "Download Posters" so actually the button should be named: Download Remote posters and copy Local ones.
Ill change its name to "Get Posters" so thats less confusing.
Wait for 5.5 which hopefully fixes the naming problem, the number of downloaded images might be wrong, check the image folder if its really 23 downloaded.
(2013-04-03, 22:13)DeadSix27 Wrote: Ill change its name to "Get Posters" so thats less confusing.
Wait for 5.5 which hopefully fixes the naming problem, the number of downloaded images might be wrong, check the image folder if its really 23 downloaded.

in these way i did the account.
Because of this, I understand that posters all were discharged. My thumbnail folder is plenty of posters not copied to the images folder for the html.

In other hand, I test the program in other pc with xbmc, but with shared database with mysql. The database (and the files) are on my NAS. The programs runs with the same error, but runs.
Images "downloaded": 57
(2013-04-03, 22:52)narvatu Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 22:13)DeadSix27 Wrote: Ill change its name to "Get Posters" so thats less confusing.

in these way i did the account.
Because of this, I understand that posters all were discharged. My thumbnail folder is plenty of posters not copied to the images folder for the html.

In other hand, I test the program in other pc with xbmc, but with shared database with mysql. The database (and the files) are on my NAS. The programs runs with the same error, but runs.
Images "downloaded": 57

In a couple minutes ill upload 5.5 with new counters for images and total videos,
Also the image downloader is now seperated and reworked, into: Remote Images and Local Images.
OK should be fixed now:

5.5 Download: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_5.rar

to narvatu:
Local posters will be saved under the name: "<movie/show name>_<movie/show ID>_poster.jpg"., please report if everything works now.

5.1 - 5.5 Change log:
Added Info if running in Administrator Mode (Shows "(Administrator)" in title)
Reworked whole Poster Mechanics.
Fixed multiple poster bugs
Prepared code for generation of stats page.
Added Remote and Local Image Queue.
Last post for today. Go to bed
:-( . All the same
Image queue: local 0, remote 67.
Images on folder "images": 66
Name of jpg:
1cVqgIvmnH9YUoaqvwL4Hs1O6Uu.jpg
or
70815-1.jpg
still error of unsupported path format

Last lines of log
Quote: en System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler)
Error saving image file: Error en el servidor remoto: (404) No se encontró. en System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
en System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
en System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
[quote]
where to upload complete log?. Exceed pastebin limits
Quote:Error saving image file: Error en el servidor remoto: (404) No se encontró. en System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
en System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
en System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
That's a 404 error of the remote image URL, which is not related to my Program, that means that the site offering posters which XBMC Used, does not have that image anymore.
You can try to update your XBMCLibrary to make it fetch a new poster, and then run my Program again.
Or you can put it manually into the movie or show folder and name it "poster.jpg".

Try:

Download: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_6.rar (Changelog at bottom of thread)
5.6 Change log:
Added option to define videos per page number
Fixed Paginator number beeing wrong.
Fixed Poster downloading stop when remote image does not exist or another error occurs.
Some issues that I see:
When I click on Get Video Data the count is wrong by -1 for tv shows and movies.
http://i.imgur.com/BTVxdeRl.png

Download for local posters stopped a bunch of time. Sometime I have to click like 10 times because it only get one and it stop. Also when it's said done, I closed the software and I opened it again. Then, I get some new posters that it didn't not find the first time. If I closed the software again, it will said Local : 1 but this time nothing will be add to the images folder.

I used 5.6.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7