• 45(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
(2016-06-05, 22:18)figs Wrote: Salut lornaway,

pourrais-tu me rendre accessible la clé de décryptage pour le seconde link s'il te plaît?
Voilà voilà
Code:
!YmVw1RmUtRwZPF1ThPRfp8YAVPhMm_qkHJtv2N4L9vc
I also seem to be having this no thumbnails/poster issue. Everything else is working perfectly fine, and in fact, it worked the other day for my main library, and had posters and everything, but then when I tried to do it with a separate library, I get no posters. I have tried absolutely everything to get them, and I cannot wrap my head around why this is happening at all. I tried several things, including starting an entire new Windows profile, setting up XBMC on that, and then importing that library. I still get no posters.

I realize this is no longer developed, but is there anyone who might be able to help me out here? I would really appreciate it. I wanted to put this up so a friend of mine could see what I have & pick something when they feel like either borrowing it or coming over to watch it. I have spent the past couple days on this project, and even took countless hours with Ember making sure every single thing had the correct title, posters & NFO files, because I thought it might be a good idea. Sad I'm so bummed right now. I know this still works, and does the job well, but I think something on my end is screwing it up and I can't figure out what it is!
~~~oops
Forget it. I gave up and just went with using my original library, which works perfectly fine. It just meant doing a ton of extra work removing stuff that might not be available. Thanks anyway! I would still love to know what was happening, if anyone has any idea, but as for now it's mostly not important anymore.
If you guys have issues with the software I'm sorry, I do not actively work on it anymore since a long while now. It wasn't made for the newer versions of Kodi and if something does not work anymore, there's possibly no way to fix that from your side. (For reasons as to why I stopped, read the main post at top)
This had been a great addition to my setup, I am sorry to hear you will not be continuing.

Would you be willing to consider making it open-source, and allow others to continue development, either to contribute back to the main project, or to create a fork and make their own tweaks?
(2016-12-06, 09:42)ConfusedTA Wrote: This had been a great addition to my setup, I am sorry to hear you will not be continuing.

Would you be willing to consider making it open-source, and allow others to continue development, either to contribute back to the main project, or to create a fork and make their own tweaks?

The code is quite messy and completely undocumented and confusing, i'd feel more bad opening it than just closing the development for good.
I started this project what feels like ages ago now, with very very low experience in UI-Based programming.

Depending on my mood I MIGHT release a hotfix if 5min of looking into the code could make it somehwat work with newest Kodi, if I do so, ill add an installer it to the main post.
Hey guys :-)

Thanks for coding such a tool.

I am looking so long for an good export of my KODI Database to html, so i can show it my friends or something like this.
The Templates from TinyMediaManager are not that good and i can not sort the list or search for Genres, Actors or something like this :-(
And most of the movies have no posters, etc,...

Than i fond this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=182183
But it does not work. I can not do more than put the IP of my KODI there,... than nothing more happend...

And the discussed tool here is offline *shock* I can not even find it on google...

PLEEAAASE,... i have the Webspace and want to get a nice list of my movies for my friends !!
I want them to search for actors, genres, titles,... a nice list with posters, pics of the actors, etc...

Is it possible to get my DB online in that way?

thank you so much !!!

PS: LibreELEC 8.0.1 on an RaspPI3 with KODI 17.1, more than 800 DB Entries
push...

i have tried http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167893
but now i have and invisible wampserver installation which i can't uninstall because the hole folder is missing.
But its there...

anyway movielib is not the solution i am looking for.

Is anyone out there who can help me get an nice html to export, so i can show my movieDB to my friends... with covers, sort, searcch for genres etc...

I am sure i am not the only one who wants to show the list on a homepage - so what are the other solutons`?

Sad pls help...
Does anyone still have an copy of this HTML Generator?

I cant find it on the whole internet Sad(
And i do not have permission to write an eMail or PM to DeadSix27

Pls someone help me
(2017-05-30, 19:07)Kamikaze01 Wrote: Does anyone still have an copy of this HTML Generator?

I cant find it on the whole internet Sad(
And i do not have permission to write an eMail or PM to DeadSix27

Pls someone help me

yesi have one,ill post a link for you.
great =)
Thank you THAT much !!
okay,... seems to be an dead end at this point...
I will have to find another way to export my list to html :-(

Hoping for an TinyMediaManager Update or something like that.

Strange that I seem to be the only person which wants to share my collection via HTML...

Undecided
(2017-06-12, 23:05)Kamikaze01 Wrote: okay,... seems to be an dead end at this point...
I will have to find another way to export my list to html :-(

Hoping for an TinyMediaManager Update or something like that.

Strange that I seem to be the only person which wants to share my collection via HTML...

Undecided

Hey sorry took so long,my mom fell ill but here is link to it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7aQ-X...GtZblhUdGc
Bonjour,

Je viens de passer d'un logiciel en JAVA qui fonctionnait donc sur Win comme sur OSX et qui permettait de créer un catalogue en PDF. Il n'est plus mis à jour depuis longtemps (MyCinema).
Je vois le lien ci-dessus. Existerait-il un équivalent pour OS X?

Merci d'avance. :-)
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7