nfo files in Frodo
Has there been any change in how Frodo deals with nfo files from the previous Eden version ?
Do I need to define that the XMBC will use my nfo files or will it use the file automaticly ?

Regards

Petter
If the files are there, they should be used. Did you encounter instances where they weren't being recognized and used? If so, please elaborate and provide a debug log (wiki) link.
Yes I have this situation.
I will turn on debugging and provide the link.
Thank you so far.
Hi again

For some reason the log uploader on my XBMC didn't want to upload the log file.
It worked earlier today but now it wouldn't so I have uploaded it to my private website and you can access it here: http://www.eldatech.no/xbmc/xbmc.log

As you see there is a lot of WARNINGS were its telling that there is no info found and I guess that is from the scraper. I then would expect it to use the nfo files which are present on all these movies. The nfo file is located in the VIDEO_TS folder and there are two nfo files. movie.nfo and video_ts.nfo
I don't know if that could be a problem ?

Thank you for all help.

Petter

I see in the debug log that if I search for BLUES BROTHERS 2000 which is one of the movies it will not add there is a line saying:

DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'smb://NAS/Public/MULTIMEDIA/Video/BLUES BROTHERS 2000/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO'

But the NFO file is there......do I name it wrongly or is it in wrong folder Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nfo files in Frodo0